Which Character Can You Relate To The Most?

Characters, creatures and other general discussion

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

Quill Jill
Knight

Which Character Can You Relate To The Most?

Post by Quill Jill » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 am

Which character from the Chronicles do you identify with the most?
For me, I can relate to almost all of the characters in some aspect or another, but probably Jill is the character most like me. Her personality is a lot like mine. She is feisty but yet has a gentle and compassionate spirit. And the things she goes through seems like stuff that would happen to me. :)
What about the rest of you?
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: Which Character Can You Relate To The Most?

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm a mix of Peter and Jill mostly, but like you - and probably many others - I can relate to most of the Narnia characters.
Like Peter, I'm very protective. I have a mix of caution and adventure, though I tend to lean more on the cautious side. And though I do have faith, I find that I have a tendency to rely on myself. (And if we pull movie-PC-Peter into the mix, I do have pride issues at times.)
Like Jill, I'm stubborn (though not always in a negative way) and can be a pretty reluctant camper. While I focus too much on myself at times, I also have a fierce loyalty to my friends and it's not hard to support them. And though I know that this is a fault, I myself "forget the signs".
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:14 am

I think I'm mostly like Edmund, Shasta, and Bree.
Ed because of how reckless and friendly I am.
Shasta because of my temper and if I had a bad day I'm a big grump.
Bree because how nervous around new people I am. But once I know you I loosen up.
So pretty much I have a LOT of moods! 8-)
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
narnialove
Novice: Staying with the Beavers

Post by narnialove » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I think I can relate to Susan or Lucy the most. I am friendly like Susan, but also get upset when people don't believe me, which happens all the time. But me family called me Susan on Halloween when I went as her :)
oz
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Post by oz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 am

I think sort of like Polly because she's adventurous (like me) but she knows her limits. I'm definitely not as cautious as her, but we're a lot alike.
narnialove
Novice: Staying with the Beavers

Post by narnialove » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 pm

I am like Edmund in a way. I do get mad but I can always forgive people. I also feel like some people hate me for trying to do things, even if I do them right.
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:43 pm

That's the same for me Alove!
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm like Edmund in a way because I'm the loner among my siblings (and there's also four of us).
I'm also (strangely) like Reepicheep in that I play chess like a battle. I always lose because of it. And I'm afraid I "perhaps think too much of honor, friend" sometimes.
But most of the time when I take a Narnia personality quiz I end up as Lucy.
So I don't know who I am!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 pm

So I've taken three quizzes in a row and gotten Peter, Lucy, and Caspian. I'll take another one to see if I get one of them again... *goes to take*

I got Lucy again, so I guess I'm most like Lucy? She's my favorite besides Aslan, so...
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:42 am

Yeah, when I take those Narnia personality quizzes I usually get Peter or Susan. I also get Lucy from time to time. I'm a lot like Edmund too though because I'm really reserved and quiet and also kinda the 'loner' among my family (like you, Hobbit.) And I'm also pretty sarcastic. :D I think I get Peter on quizzes a lot is because well, for one thing, I'm the oldest sibling and also the oldest with my cousins and I'm really protective and cautious with them. (But, however, I'm not very cautious with myself. Just with other people.) And with Susan, I'm not as logical as her, but I am kind of practical. And her nature is a lot like mine. For Lucy, I think I share that childlike wonder with her. I enjoy 'kids' games and I just don't feel ashamed acting like a kid and playing with my younger cousins. I'm definetly more like Lucy than Susan when it comes to that sort of thing. So, yeah, I am a mixture of a lot of characters. :D

Return to “General Narnian Discussions”