Narnia Dreams

Characters, creatures and other general discussion

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

Quill Jill
Knight

Narnia Dreams

Post by Quill Jill » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 am

I feel like I've started way too many threads in this section. :oops:

I'm sure we've all had plenty of Narnian dreams. I know I have. :) Whether they were enchanting or a bit wacky, tell about them here!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Narnia Dreams

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 pm

I once dreamed that I was Shasta, and Bree was there too, and we were at the duel in PC.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Mine had no story to it whatsoever. I merely dreamed that I went to Narnia (either the Real Narnia or an AU one where everyone was alive and present at the same time) and met all the good characters. Don't ask what any of them looked like or what Narnia looked like, because, unfortunately, all those lovely details faded within minutes of waking up and I only remember that I had that dream.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:49 pm

I dreamed once that two cousins and I were playing Narnia, I was Lucy, one cousin was Susan, and other cousin was a mama bear (other cousin is also a boy... weird), and then it became real. I really was Lu, girl cousin was Su, and boy cousin was a bear. He was chasing us, and we were cornered when I woke up. Weird, right?
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:05 am

Wow! Cool dreams!
I had this dream where I was Jill (go figure) and I was in our tree house. Eustace, Lucy, and Edmund were there too and we were just hanging out. Then I ate something that apparently was poisonous, and I passed out and fell to the floor, and I heard the others screaming "JILL! JILL!" Then everything started fading and the last thing I saw was Lucy, Eustace, and Edmund all huddled around me with panicked faces. And then I woke up to hear my mom calling my name and saying it was time to get up. :lol:
narnialove
Novice: Staying with the Beavers

Post by narnialove » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 pm

I've had a dream where I found Narnia in my locker at school. I met the Pevensies and helped battle an evil penguin.
Shield Maiden
Knight

Post by Shield Maiden » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:07 pm

When I was younger (really younger) I had a dream that I was Lucy's best friend from school (or something like that), and that somehow I went to Narnia with them during the events of LWW - I distinctly remember one part of this dream where we were all walking along the river bed to get to the Stone Table. I'm pretty sure that the dream spanned most (if not all) of the events of LWW, but that's all I can really remember.
Team Cap. Sig made by Ariel.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:58 pm

This isn't Narnia-proper, but last month, I had a dream in which a bunch of TLCers got together in some large cabin for a potluck party. :D
knight and scribe
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:54 am

Okay, this isn't Narnia-proper either. It's weird (super-duper weird), actually, and I don't remember a whole lot of it.

I was in some kind of dystopian bootcamp. Aaaand so was Peter. At one point, we went for a run (part of our training or whatever, I guess); he with the boys, me with the girls. My run ended before his, so I waited till he was done and we jogged back up the dorm together. We lived on the same hallway (it was a co-ed dorm for some reason) and parted ways to shower off.
I returned to my room, where my roommate and her two friends were hanging out. They asked what I'd done that day, so I mentioned that Peter and I had returned from a run. My roommate got all wide-eyed and solemn. She leaned in closer and asked if he was okay, "... because it's his first time...." For some reason, there was something about the weather or the air condition outside that we knew was bad for a long stint of physical activity. I don't remember what it was now, but I knew what could go wrong and also knew that taking a shower right after would make it worse, but I had forgotten that it was a problem up until that point.
I bolted out across the hallway into Peter's room, where I found him curled up in his sleeping bag, clenching his teeth and shivering. I knew that it was his joints that were in great pain, but I don't think I knew how to fix it. I was so worried I got down on the floor next to him and begged he "talk to me" to prove he was okay. He couldn't, he hurt so much, but I made my demand again. He only curled up tighter. By then, I was so desperately worried about him, I grabbed him by the shoulders and yelled at him to talk to me. I think he managed something that time, but I don't remember what happened after that point....

Like I said. Weird.
knight and scribe
SYorickson
Knight

Post by SYorickson » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 am

I love this thread! It's much fun to hear about all your dreams. The evil penguin reminded me of a Wallace and Grommit episode :). As a child, I had dreams about Narnia all the time because my mother read the stories to me before bed every night. But a favorite was a dream about VDT, where I was in the magician's mansion with Lucy. There was a McDonald's in one of the mansion closets and we stopped for ice cream sundaes on our way to find the spell book.

Return to “General Narnian Discussions”