Narnia Conspiracy Theories

Characters, creatures and other general discussion

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

jasmine_tarkheena
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Narnia Conspiracy Theories

Post by jasmine_tarkheena » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:51 pm

If you have not seen a youtube channel called "Into the Wardrobe", I recommend checking it out. It gives insights and theories on Narnia related things. A lot of them are actually thought provoking.

I have come up with some of my own theories-

1. I think this was covered on Into the Wardrobe, but there's a possible theory that Jadis may have allowed herself to be possessed by Tash. Is it possible that Tash may have come from another world that is even older than Charn? Another I thought of is that could both Jadis and the Lady of the Green Kirtle made a deal with Tash for their dark powers in order to take over Narnia?

2. It is likely that Miraz killed Caspian IX out of jealousy. Here's the theory I have, though: what if Miraz was originally first in line for the throne after his brother? Perhaps, what if Miraz killed Caspian IX soon after Caspian X was born, knowing that he was no longer next in line for the throne of Narnia?

3. Yes, Shift is one behind the operation of taking over Narnia. It lasted until Rishda and Ginger got tired of Shift doing everything, and he got into drinking. Here's a theory: What if Rishda was behind the operation this whole time? Even before Shift and Puzzle found the lion skin, could Shift and Rishda have been in secret communication somewhat?

Any thoughts about these theories?
knightofnarnia
Knight

Re: Narnia Conspiracy Theories

Post by knightofnarnia » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:23 am

As for therory two I think it goes without saying that Miraz was Caspian IX heir till Prince Caspian was born.
As for theory three I bealieve it is logical.
Therory one for the first thought does not appeal to me the second thought seems more resonable
And whoever will be chief shall be servant of all (Mark 10:44 my version)
jasmine_tarkheena
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Re: Narnia Conspiracy Theories

Post by jasmine_tarkheena » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:13 pm

Theory three would seem logical. Jewel does say in the book,
We see that the Ape’s plans were laid deeper than we dreamed of. Doubtless he has been long in secret traffic with The Tisroc, and as soon as he had found the lion-skin he sent him word to make ready his navy for the taking of Cair Paravel and all Narnia.

So it would seem likely that Rishda was in part of the communication as well. He was a smart man, sure. He could have also used brains and brute force. It could be argued that Shift uses brains, Rishda uses brute strength, and Ginger uses words.

Return to “General Narnian Discussions”