Friends No Matter What

Fan Fiction inspired by The Chronicles

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

jesusgirl4ever

Friends No Matter What

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 pm

This is the prologue to my story about Lune's wife.

My brother tensed up beside me. The soldiers were threatening some more. I was only 8; I didn't understand what they wanted. My brother hugged me, and while doing so, he whispered, "When they take me outside, you run out the back and don't stop. OK? I love you."

I nodded. "I love you, too." They went out the front, so I ran out the back, as fast as my little legs could carry me. "The girl's gone! She must have run out the back." Very smart, seeing as how there are only 2 ways to exit the house. I thought at the soldier's comment. Still, I ran faster. It wasn't long before I heard the pounding of soldier's boots behind me. My arm was grabbed roughly. "Now see here, girlie, don't try any funny business and you won't be hurt." He dragged me back to where the others were in front of the house.

One and a half weeks sped by. My brother and I were in the dungeon. "Andrew, what's going to happen to us?"

He sighed. "I don't know, sis." He wrapped his arms around me and just let me cry. His trial rushed by, with an unjust verdict.

Tears flowed from my eyes as they led my brother from the dungeon then yanked me behind them. They let him hug me one last time before taking him away to hang him. I looked up at the gallows, the scaffold, the rope. They placed the rope around his neck, and…

*insert evil laughter* Cliffie! If you want to read the rest of the story, here's the link to the next chapter. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9130523/2/ ... atter-What
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC

Return to “Narnian Fan Fiction”