narniagirl11’s Fan-Fictions

Fan Fiction inspired by The Chronicles

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

narniagirl11
Knight

narniagirl11’s Fan-Fictions

Post by narniagirl11 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:19 pm

Well, with the Lion's Awards nominations beginning, I thought that I would advertise a little (without seeming like I'm bragging - which is NOT what I intend). :)

I've been following The Lion's Call for over a year now, but recently made an account after the site went through its major makeover. I've been writing Narnia fan-fictions for about two years. I started my Narnia stories, long before I had ever heard of fan-fiction. I thought I was so clever! That was back when I was a lot younger. :)

My writing teacher says I have a great talent from God for understanding and writing faith-based stories. Aslan is always at the center of my Narnian tales. My friends are always commenting on how well I understand the Pevensies and other characters. They are just so much a part of me.

Recently, I have begun to experiment with writing some Lord of the Rings fan-fictions, and I have found that they are received with enthusiasm from my readers because not many people write LotR fics that aren't about girls tagging along with the Fellowship and falling in love with at least one member.

Alright, I think I'm starting to ramble now! So I will stop. You can access my profile and all of my stories at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3030245/narniagirl11. (Approved by Swanwhite) Please check out my latest long fiction, "Born For This" which I hope will receive some nominations for either the "Eustace Award" or the "Rilian Award" in the 2013 Lion's Awards. :)

The Lion's Blessings,
narniagirl11
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!

Return to “Narnian Fan Fiction”