Adoptable Plot Bunny Farm

Fan Fiction inspired by The Chronicles

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

kristi
Site Admin

Adoptable Plot Bunny Farm

Post by kristi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 pm

As I've been rereading the Chronicles for the first time in ages, I've noticed odd little things that never struck me before. Several of them seem to demand fanfics. This is the place to post adoptable plot bunnies about Narnia. They can be things you've seen before but would like to see a different take on, such as Susan's redemption, or they can be new ideas. Let us know if you adopt one, though adoptions are not exclusive. Make sure to share your fics with us once written! Enjoy.
kristi
Site Admin

Re: Adoptable Plot Bunny Farm

Post by kristi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Bunny Name: Invective Fluffington

Bunny Length: Short

Bunny Concept: Reepicheep apparently came up with a great many insults to Pug which Lewis didn't share with us. Write up a litany of Reep's against Pug while keeping the content G-rated.
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Bunny Name: Sparkling Inconsistency

Bunny Length: Variable

Bunny Concept: In the films, Susan wears a small pearl and amethyst necklace with her purple dress in Prince Caspian. Upon closer inspection, it is the SAME necklace she wore during the Hunting of the White Stag. It seems incredible that the necklace was found in the woods and returned to the treasure chamber for her to find, so what if it came with her back into England? Write a story about Susan and the necklace in our world. give credit to NarniaJewel for this idea when you publish. :)
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:06 am

this is such a great idea, Kristi!
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
EveningStar
Novice: Staying with the Beavers

Post by EveningStar » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Bunny Name: Once Upon a Time in Charn

Bunny Length: Variable

Bunny Concept: LWW time period, Aslan sees the White Witch alone in his tent. When he looks at her, he remembers when he saw her in the form he took in Charn (Human on Earth, Lion in Narnia, Old sage in Charn) as a newborn baby. How innocent she was, and how Jadis reached out to touch him. Yet she had changed so much that she didn't even recognize him as the Konstantin that once held her and blessed her in the Royal Nursery. "I suppose it would do me no good to ask you to search your heart," Aslan said at last. "Why didn't you search Edmund's heart before you called him here?" the White Witch said blythly, daring to stroke the tuft of fur on Aslan's chin. "Between us we could have set Narnia to rights. You still could. I will give you a throne by my side and even spare the snotty little brat if you will agree to recognize my right to rule with you." And yet Aslan was sure it was not compromise she wanted. Setting him at odds with the Emperor Across the Sea was one way for her to gain power over the creator, not the created. He had seen that look before in the face of Lucifer the Shaytan, the terrible arrogant smirk of the statue who would become the sculptor.
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Woah. Bravo, Evening Star.

This plot rabbit has teeth! (and is basically a full story already)

I just remembered one that Kristi told me I should add here:

Bunny Name: Dragon Duel

Bunny Length: Short

Bunny Concept: What would have happened if Reepicheep had successfully challenged Dragon Eustace to a duel?
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:36 pm

Bunny Name: In Western Lands

Bunny Length: Long

Bunny Concept: I know Last Battle was a great wrap to the series, but what would have happened if Tirian and Company had been able to escape to the Western Waste and live as outlaws as they at one point suggested?

Return to “Narnian Fan Fiction”