Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Short

Wrote an awesome piece of fan fiction or have an idea for one? If it's not Narnian related, post it here!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose

narniagirl11
Knight

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Short

Post by narniagirl11 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:12 pm

This is just a short scene I came up with that is set before the scene in the first episode of the first season where Coulson reveals that he is alive to Agent Grant Ward. Story below. Enjoy!

Maria Hill: “For that you will have to ask Agent Coulson.”
Grant Ward: “I’m clearance level 6. I know that Agent Coulson died before the battle of New York. I got the full report.”
[Coulson steps out of shadow]
Phil Coulson: “Welcome to level 7. Sorry, that corner was really dark, I couldn’t help myself. I think there’s a bulb out.”

Agent Hill flicked on the lights of the meeting room. Agent Coulson glanced at his watch. Three minutes until he interviewed a man selected for the elite team of agents being assembled by S.H.I.E.D. Agent Coulson looked up from his watched and notice a light in the far corner of the room flicker and then fade out.
“The bulb must be out,” Agent Hill announced. “I’ll get someone to fix it.”
Agent Coulson stared in that direction a moment longer and a small grin tugged at the corners of his mouth as an idea formed in his mind. He asked, “Agent Ward doesn’t know that I’m behind this – that I’m still alive, does he?”
Agent Hill eyed him. “No, he has no idea. Coulson…” He moved across the room as she trailed off.
“Can you see me?” he asked out of the shadows of the corner.
“No.” Agent Hill answered. “What are you—?”
“Perfect,” Agent Coulson announced with satisfaction.
“Coulson, no.” Agent Hill crossed the room to him. “Absolutely not.”
Agent Coulson’s face appeared out of the shadows. “Come on,” he pleaded like a young child. “Please? It’ll be just like in a movie.”
“Still no. Making childish faces doesn’t change my opinion,” retorted Agent Hill.
“But why can’t I?” Agent Coulson asked.
“Because you’re an agent of S.H.I.E.D.”
“That doesn’t matter. I’m just playing around.”
“No, Coulson.”
“I promise I’ll only do it this once.”
Agent Hill sighed and rolled her eyes. “I still don’t think—”
“Shhh! He’s coming! Just go with it,” Agent Coulson hissed and retreated into the shadows.
Someone cleared their throat. “Excuse me, Agent Hill?”
Agent Hill turned around and smiled at the dark haired young man hesitating in the doorway. “Please, come in.”
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!
Lil
Site Admin

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Short

Post by Lil » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:21 pm

heh heh heh! I love it!
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Short

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:40 am

lol, that's great! I'd just suggest taking out the dialogue at the beginning and let the reader figure out what scene this goes with without it. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"

Return to “Non Narnian Fan Fiction”