Shakespeare...Dormouse-style!

Novels, short stories, poems, essays (anything original and not derived from existing works)

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose

albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Shakespeare...Dormouse-style!

Post by albero1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 pm

So the other day on the Shakespeare thread I said this:
I read the beginning of A Midsummer Night's Dream forever ago, but I have so much reading for school I haven't had time to continue. My favorite part so far has been when Hermia's dad was all, "Demetrius, you are the only one I'll allow my daughter to marry cuz you're cool and stuff," and then he leaves and Lysander's just like, "Yo, Demetrius, Hermia's dad likes you so much...how 'bout I marry Hermia and you can marry her dad? *probably moonwalks out or some other coolness*" I seriously love the amount of sass in Shakespeare.
Shield replied with this:
Berry, can I just say that I love your summary and can you please do some more :)
Which is why this post exists. Here's some more Dormouse-style Shakespeare. I'll prolly add to it pretty often. :) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uIL ... sp=sharing Google is not affiliated with TLC, yada yada yada, explore the extremely weird depths of the internet at your own risk, yada yada yada, don't feed the trolls or rabid squirrels, yada yada yada, and don't believe every conspiracy theory you read or else the government will start sending you subliminal messages through your cat urging you to listen to Justin Bieber.
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: Shakespeare...Dormouse-style!

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 am

*snickers*
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
Shield Maiden
Knight

Re: Shakespeare...Dormouse-style!