My life is Narnia

Forum-based games with a Narnian twist

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

jesusgirl4ever

Re: My life is Narnia

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Ariel.of.Narnia wrote:That moment when pastor is teaching on Peter's escape from prison and I'm reminded of Caspian's escape. *headdesk*
*snerk*

Aygee's finally talked me into watching Star Wars. Liam Neeson (?) is in it. He still sounds like Aslan.

MLIN
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:45 pm

I was watching Halo things on youtube recently, and discovered the actor for Susan also acts in one of the Halo movies.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Today, while at uni, a squirrel came up to me - right at my feet - and looked me straight in the eye. It looked like it was about to say something, bother real life where animals can't speak! I did notice he wanted something, though, but I gave him nothing and after glaring - yes, he was glaring - he scampered off, probably to Narnia (I should have followed the rascal!). MLIN
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:32 pm

:D That squirrel can't be from out world. Almost all the ones I've met are cameraphobic like you wouldn't believe, forget glaring at you! :P

Someone was telling me about how his friend had a "Narnia-type" story idea (though he didn't give any details). I took the opportunity to say that that appealed to me.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:27 pm

hehe. wish I had more

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:19 am

Had "Come Ye Thankful People Come" running through my head earlier. Thought of Frank and Polly and Digory singing in Narnia. MLIN
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:31 am

For those who've seen Big Hero 6, you know that bit in which Baymax turns around to check out his wings? Yeah, I thought of Reep trying to see the stub of his tail. :) MLIN.
knight and scribe
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:03 am

I walked to work today while an almost-Christmas snow drifted down in wet, feathery clusters that reminded me very strongly of the snow that fell when Lucy first entered the wardrobe in the LWW movie. MLIN

edit:
I ran into the mother of the friend who introduced me to Narnia and she told me that she thinks of me when she thinks of Narnia. :mrgreen: MLIN

edit again:
I was randomly asked to "pick a direction". I said east, because Aslan's Country. MLIN
knight and scribe
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:45 pm

A friend gave me two headbands for Christmas. Her card said that every time she saw them, she thought of Narnia, which in turn, made her think of me. Both headbands are metal and are of leafy design, one being silver and the other gold. No flowers, but still enough to remind us of Susan and Lucy's crowns. :mrgreen: MLIN
knight and scribe
hansgeorg

Post by hansgeorg » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Knowing more quotes from Narnia and Lord of the Rings than from ... Sound of Music, Gone with the Wind (book, never saw film), Mark Twain ...

Return to “Narnian Fun and Games”