My life is Narnia

Forum-based games with a Narnian twist

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

elanorelle
Contributor

Re: My life is Narnia

Post by elanorelle » Mon May 26, 2014 4:13 pm

While doing poetry I had to find uses of "assonance" which immediately had me thinking of Eustace.
During an online "rally" of sorts the teacher was playing film clips for us to watch and would later ask questions. One clip just happened to be from LWW (*squee*) but the question messed up Edmund's name and I suggested the correct name. (Why is Edmund always Edward??)

MLIN.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:18 am

Sometimes, my dad uses Narnia to encourage/exhort/etc me. If MLIN, I don't know what it is!
And just this morning, it very suddenly occurred to me that Shasta had a meat pasty, which I made yesterday and this afternoon. MLIN.
And... a bunch of my England pictures... yeah. MLIN.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 pm

During Bible time I read "Naaman" as "Narnian" and once I misread "Available" (on a billboard) as "Aravis".
My computer's desktop is Narnia, I'm writing a story that was inspired by Narnia, I have a brother that can talk like Eustace, and I answer the phone in an English accent even though I live in the Midwest. And almost every Narnian word and name is added to my word processor.
I spent half an hour building a zoo on Zoo Tycoon 2 that looked like lantern waste just so I could take a picture of it.
I say "horns and halibuts", "soup and celery", and "giants and junipers" on random occasions.
My brothers and I made the Dawn Treader out of Legos.
I could put down a lot more...except I don't want my post to be too long.
My life is so Narnia.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:32 pm

*grins* Add more as time goes on. We'd love to hear it.

I was listening to the HTTYD2 soundtrack today (for the ninth time around since I found it) and thought for a moment that a second or two of music sounded very similar to Narnia.
That moment when you realize that the Hulk vs Loki is similar (though on a much smaller scale) to Aslan vs Rabadash. (ie: Loki says, "I am a god," and Rabadash calls himself a descendant of Tash; Hulk says, "Puny god," and Aslan... well, He didn't say it, but it pretty much rumbles underneath. :D )
MLIN
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:22 am

Whenever I talk to someone new, the subject of Narnia somehow always comes up. :lol:
MLIN.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Speaking of which, a lot of my friends became my friends when one of us asked the other "Do you like Narnia?"
And my parents got a new wardrobe yesterday. It was a bit smaller than the professor's must have been, but I checked it anyway. :oops:
MLIN
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:17 pm

I was at church and they were showing a video and it had a lion in it and someone behind me yelled "Aslan!" I smiled to myself. :D
MLIN
lilliandil
Knight

Post by lilliandil » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 am

While walking home today, I came across a bare tree, and my mind instantly thought of Narnia and the hundred years of winter.
MLIN
Isaiah 43:1b
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:45 pm

I found my old Narnia McDonald's toys and squeed on the inside.
After my graduation ceremony I couldn't help but take a picture by an old lamppost.
MLIN
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:28 pm

@Ela: Hehe, I still have my Narnia McDonald's toys too! :D

At the store I found this mini purse with a lion head on it! I loved it so much that I got it! I'm really glad lions are "in" right now. :lol:
MLIN

Return to “Narnian Fun and Games”