I is Leaving/I is Back

The meeting place of TLC for conversation that doesn't always include Narnia.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, Lucy Took

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: I is Leaving/I is Back

Postby hobbit_of_narnia » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:38 am

Hello, Stew! You have no idea who I am, I'm sure, but I look forward to getting to know you. :) (I hope it's alright that I call you Stew already? I mean, we only just met for the first time...)
Sig from Nia; thank you, Nia!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. ;)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Postby Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 am

Hi, Stew! I don't think we ever met (or if we did, it was briefly and some years ago), but I've heard your name pop up from time to time, so glad to meet you and hope to see you around the forum! (I'm very, very rarely in the chat room.)
knight and scribe
lyrics from "He Made a Way in a Manger" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-foWmQ75c8
(YouTube is not affiliated with TLC; click at your own risk.)
jesusgirl4ever
Location: ♪♪ Singing, "The wrong shall fail, the right prevail with peace on earth, goodwill to men!"

Postby jesusgirl4ever » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi, Stew! Nice to meet you!

Also, I'm back from my week-long vacation that I didn't mention going on...but I also expected to be able to come on during vacation....I just didn't have time. ;)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Postby hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi, Jaygee!! I'd wondered where you went... :P
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. ;)
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Postby HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Welcome back Steward!

As an update, Luthien (my sister) and I are now back from our trip out East. We had fun going to the museums, and of course, going on vacation in general.
We also stayed in a bed and breakfast, which we hadn't done before. So that was nice.
"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble." - Spider-man 2(2004)
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Postby hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:56 am

Welcome back, Hermit!
The only bed-and-breakfast I've ever been at had a corral out behind with a horse and a couple of donkeys. So I have good memories of that. :P

Return to “The Bird and Baby”