Star Wars Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

The meeting place of TLC for conversation that doesn't always include Narnia.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, Lucy Took

Swanwhite
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

Post by Swanwhite » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:04 pm

Episode 2 (chapter 10) didn't work particularly well for me either. I didn't like the egg eating joke, and even though I'm not particularly afraid of spiders in real life.. those were a lot of spiders!

I liked episode 3 a lot more. I've only seen a couple episodes so far of the clone wars, so I had no idea who the new characters were, but I'm excited for the people who already know and love them, and I think Djin encountering a different kind of Mandalorian makes for an interesting storyline.
knightofnarnia
Knight

Post by knightofnarnia » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Swanwhite Boka Than is the rightful heiress to the throne of Mandalor. The Dark Saber is the rightful weapon of the ruler of that world (which explains why she wants it back). Asokah Tano was the Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. She considers herself a "former" Jedi using the light side of the Force (and I'm almost sure Boka Than knows it). The other two Mandalorians I don't really know. Maybe if I had been more into Clone Wars I might know (I followed Rebels more).
And whoever will be chief shall be servant of all (Mark 10:44 my version)
knightofnarnia
Knight

Post by knightofnarnia » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:27 pm

The new Mandalorian episode is good. There is a traker on the Razor's Creast. Oh this is a good series.
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:54 am

Yeah! I loved this week's episode! So cool that Carl Weathers directed it! Some great shoot outs and so much interesting info about what the empire people are up to.

I loved seeing Navarro becoming a safer and better established place with a school and statue of IG-11. And Baby Yoda stealing the cookies was priceless!
knightofnarnia
Knight

Post by knightofnarnia » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am

I didn't see the statue of IG-11 guess I wasn't paying attention at that second. Next one is Dave Feloni who wrote and directed it. (He created the orginal story of Asokha) So I'm rather hyped for that episode.
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:59 pm

She was the most obnoxious little thing in The Clone Wars movie. I never finished watching the Clone Wars series, but Ahsoka had some good scenes in Rebels, so I hope it plays out well. I mean, if Filoni can make random filler episode space whales work as part of his series finale, I figure he can do some good stuff with his favorite character.
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:00 pm

What? I don't even get an avatar? Fine, I'll be the Riddler.
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:42 pm

knightofnarnia wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:56 pm
Swanwhite Boka Than is the rightful heiress to the throne of Mandalor. The Dark Saber is the rightful weapon of the ruler of that world (which explains why she wants it back). Asokah Tano was the Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. She considers herself a "former" Jedi using the light side of the Force (and I'm almost sure Boka Than knows it). The other two Mandalorians I don't really know. Maybe if I had been more into Clone Wars I might know (I followed Rebels more).
*slips in with nerd hat on* Bo Katan is how it's spelled, I think? I was just looking up her name today. Okay I'll leave. :P *slips out*
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
knightofnarnia
Knight

Post by knightofnarnia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Good Lil as I said unknown name spelling is difficult for me.
I'm the boy who called Lando first "that black guy" Then when trying to memorize his name said that L black guy. I finally saw his name in writing and memorized it Lando (Don't ask the last name I can pronounce but not write).
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:51 pm

knightofnarnia wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 pm
Good Lil as I said unknown name spelling is difficult for me.
I'm the boy who called Lando first "that black guy" Then when trying to memorize his name said that L black guy. I finally saw his name in writing and memorized it Lando (Don't ask the last name I can pronounce but not write).
It's all cool. :) I hope I didn't make you feel badly? I was just being silly. I have trouble spelling too so that's totally okay in my book. I'm just silly Nerd, don't mind me. ;)
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)

Return to “The Bird and Baby”