This is the Chat Thread. Proceed to Chat.

The meeting place of TLC for conversation that doesn't always include Narnia.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, Lucy Took

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: This is the Chat Thread. Proceed to Chat.

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Oof, uh....I am so tempted to do that readthrough...I have a quick trip over to Japan this week and I'm in the middle of a LOTR readthrough, but I'm suddenly really tempted to do Narnia too since it's been over a year...even though I missed joining you guys for it...
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:29 pm

I'm still on LWW. Join us XD
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Luthien
Knight

Post by Luthien » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 pm

So, in August, I'm going to start grad school. I graduated from college a couple of years ago and got a job, but I really miss learning things, so I decided to go back. My new school accepted me into a five-year masters and doctorate program, and now I need to get used to being a student again, and it's making me a bit nervous :shock:. But if all goes well, I'm going to have a couple of advanced degrees in biochemistry when this is all over.
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:24 pm

Hey Luthien, It's good too see you around again.
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Welcome back Luthien! :) Hope the transition goes well for you!
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:02 pm

I am very busy right now. I decided to take 9 hours of Spanish while working full-time. In retrospect this was a terrible idea and the person I'm supposed to be collaborating on a translation with has not contacted me, so yes, I'm looking forward to Spring Break.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Oof, that sounds bumpy. Is this translation for a class or just between the two of you?
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:56 am

It's an online translation class... so we've haven't met unless it was in a previous on-campus class... I think the name is somewhat familiar. And he finally did email me yesterday, and had done part of the work, but I had already done the whole assignment in case I didn't hear anything from him.
Were translating legal documents, which I'm not very familiar with even in English. I just finished my grammar test and combining the two translations. Now I'm going to go work on my presentations.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:26 am

Ah, alright. Sorry about your partner, even though he did eventually get in touch. :?
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Well, y'all. :P So this past week I was supposed to leave on choir tour on Friday. Thursday I was at work and got the update from the school that we were being canceled and shut down. I got off work at 1, and was back at the dorm by 1:30. Found a flight, grabbed my choir bag (thankfully I was already packed), and I was on my way to the airport to head home by 2:30.

I'm here at home with five outfits (all dress clothes but one jean skirt and college t-shirt, which is what was packed to go on choir tour), and my schoolbooks. I may or may not be going back to school this semester. :P
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^

Return to “The Bird and Baby”