How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

The meeting place of TLC for conversation that doesn't always include Narnia.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, Lucy Took

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 am

@School of Dragons/Rise of Berk: Oh, are those games good? I was thinking about getting one (or both) sometime, but the descriptions on the appstore weren't very descriptive.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Re: How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

Post by anunknownpevensie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 am

My info was a dud. :( :( ;(
We know they plan on another two seasons though

I double checked my sources, but then I triple checked. That was where it became false. ;(

Oh well.
You actually ran out of quests!? wow! they seem to go on forever. I haven't played in an age, but it is rather cool. I have a nadder, I don't remember what colour.

It is pretty well guessed that they will put something out in the next month or so though. I don't think Dreamworks would keep the fans waiting that long!

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:51 pm

hobbit_of_narnia wrote:@School of Dragons/Rise of Berk: Oh, are those games good? I was thinking about getting one (or both) sometime, but the descriptions on the appstore weren't very descriptive.
I don't know about Rise of Berk. I do play school of Dragons. It can be pretty fun! Not to long ago (maybe this year?) They updated the game (or at least the quest I was on) to the connect with the second HttYD movie.
anunknownpevensie wrote:My info was a dud. :( :( ;(
We know they plan on another two seasons though

I double checked my sources, but then I triple checked. That was where it became false. ;(
*patpats* Oh well. That's alright.
anunknownpevensie wrote:You actually ran out of quests!? wow! they seem to go on forever. I haven't played in an age, but it is rather cool. I have a nadder, I don't remember what colour.
*looks sheepish* :oops:
*may or may not have spent to much time on there.*
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Hehehe. My laptop has a hard rime handling it, and often overheats when I play it, aside from it taking FOREVER to load. XD

(How on earth do you quote someone like that?)

I have been reading a LOT of fanfics. I have read........... over 50 in the past three weeks. :p Anyone else like them?

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:24 am

I rarely go browsing for fanfics 'cause most of the ones I click on are "meh" or just flat-out stink. I've read a couple HTTYD fics, though. The one I'm following (that hasn't been updated for a while, now that I think of it), is dark and angsty. :P
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:10 am

Oh yeah. I ran into a lot of terrible sickening ones.
However, I did find a few good and well-written ones. Although I have long ago lost the links. Otherwise I would ask permission to share them. :)

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 am

Well, if you happen to stumble across them again, I wouldn't mind taking a peek. :)
knight and scribe
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:11 am

@Ariel: I am currently reading some pretty good one-shots from a fangirl (what do you expect). They aren't the best, but they aren't inappropriate in any way. I mean, there is some slightly graphic stuff. Very small though. It is VIKINGS after all.

other than that, after reading these I am just going to go on searching more. If I find anything really good, I can share it, if that is okay. Granted though, most everything out there is a little graphic. People like to put in a tad more info than the movies ever would show.

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:22 am

Just run the links by any staffie and we'll let you know if they're okay to share in the threads. :)
knight and scribe
silver_fountain

Post by silver_fountain » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:49 pm

@Pev: You should write your own fanfic

Return to “The Bird and Baby”