How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

The meeting place of TLC for conversation that doesn't always include Narnia.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, Lucy Took

anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Re: How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

Post by anunknownpevensie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:14 pm

@Ariel: I know right? Then you wouldn't have to worry about trying to act like a pack or teach the single changewing how to operate without others.

Has anyone else played School of Dragons or Rise of Berk?

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOMORROW THEY ARE AIRING SEASON 4 OF RACE TO THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: How To Train Your Dragon! The official HTTYD, and anything there related thread

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:32 am

(Just a general reminder to please edit your posts instead of double-posting.)

Not only that, but you'd have a whole pack of them under your direction. Surprise attacks would become that much easier!

I did play School of Dragons, but haven't for quite a while.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:23 am

@Ariel: Are you sure? I mean, it was two more or less unrelated posts...... should I have still edited instead? I didn't know double-posting wasn't acceptable.

Yes yes. You could defeat Dagur and his dragon with that alone, almost. XD As long as the giant thing didn't get into their minds.
School of Dragons is sorta fun, though it takes a lot of graphics. I haven't played it in a while because of that.
Rise of Berk is a phone game, and it is rather fun.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 am

TLC prefers to reserve double-posts in the case of the span of a couple days' time between posts. (I know you had no intention of spamming, but this particular point is listed under the "Spamming" section: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=25)

I was gonna make a snarky remark along the lines of, "What does it take to defeat Dagur?", but then remembered that, for all his faults, he's not completely stupid.
It's alright. :) You're right on the graphics though. It can get slow and jumpy and stuff at times, though I haven't had too much trouble myself.
What is Rise of Berk like?
knight and scribe
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:09 am

Oh, thanks for the info, @Ariel.

So sorry, I meant to say Drago, not Dagur. XD

In RTTE season 3 Dagur is AWESOME!!!!!
And a lot less deranged.

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Ah, Drago makes more sense! Bewilderbeast would be the problem there, though. No getting around that until Toothless goes alpha. :D

Less deranged? I must not have gone far enough. I have a nice bit of catching up to do.
knight and scribe
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:34 pm

@Ariel: Yes yes. i was thinking if they surprised the Drago before he could call up the Bewilderbeast. Then Hiccup would probably have no trouble with the beast. But, of course, that would mean Hiccup already knew about the beast and all, which wasn't the case.

Okay, yeah. You NEED to catch up! :) The third season is awesome, most cause of Dagur.

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 am

Because of Dagur?! Okay, yes, a catching-up is definitely in order then.
knight and scribe
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:56 pm

@Ariel: YES! You do!

I love Dagur. He is just, awesome. One of the best ever.

Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 am

anunknownpevensie wrote:@Ariel: I know right? Then you wouldn't have to worry about trying to act like a pack or teach the single changewing how to operate without others.

Has anyone else played School of Dragons or Rise of Berk?

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TOMORROW THEY ARE AIRING SEASON 4 OF RACE TO THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do!! I play school of Dragons. (although I haven't lately cause there are no more quests.) I have a purple Skrill. :D
THEY ARE??? I've been waiting so long. Wait is that the one with the second part of defenders of the wing? Or am I confused?
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)

Return to “The Bird and Baby”