How do I get my Bio in here?

This is where you'll find all the spiffy information about different members of our forum, from Knight rank on up.

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

White Rose
ROotL

How do I get my Bio in here?

Post by White Rose » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Well, first of all, you must be of Knight rank or higher in order to submit a bio. Think of it as something to look forward to, if you are not yet a Knight. ;)
Then, follow these steps:

-Follow the Member Bio format located below. You don’t have to fill out every area, but the more you fill out the more we’ll get to know you. ;)
-No specific personal information: City, exact age, real life name, etc.
-Submit all Bios to Ajnos via PM. She will, then, approve and post them in the Bio thread.
-Any further questions or discussions with members about their info should be done with them via PM.

TLC Name/Pronunciation: What is your name here? How do we pronounce it?

Age range: Kid, young person, teenager, high schooler, college student, out of school adult, parental age? Just no specific ages, please.

TLC occupation/Residency: What are you? The Resident Unicorn Healer? The Resident Clarifier? Do you have a specific job on here like a Mod or Admin?

TLC Species: Are you a Dryad? A Faun? A Unicorn? A Duck? A Hobbit?

Location outside Narnia (only if you are over 18 and not compulsory even then): Where in the world are you? Country and/or state, no cities, please.

Favourite Narnian book: SC? LWW? LB? VDT? HHB? PC? MN? Why?

Favourite non-Narnian book: Do you like to read more than Narnian books?

Favourite movie: What do you watch?

Favourite foods: Oooh! Yummy nommables!

Favourite drinks: Non-alcoholic quenchables!

Favourite quotes: Has someone said something somewhere that inspires you? A favorite verse of poetry, or Bible verse? A line in a book? A funny or cool line from a movie or show?

Relatives on TLC: Parents or siblings? Maybe even cousins!

About Me: Who are you really? What are you like?

Interests: What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you like to collect things?

Things I Don’t Like: Hate creepy crawlies? Think certain foods are gross?

Ending Conclusion: Well? ;)
Ajnos
Site Admin

Re: How do I get my Bio in here?

Post by Ajnos » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey everyone. I'm taking over the bios for now. So if you've sent your bio to Stew, please re-send it to me. And if you're ranked Knight or higher and haven't written out one yet, write it up and send it to me.

Thanks!!
Thank you for the set Happy!!

Born a Daughter of Eve; Now a Daughter of the Second Adam

Return to “Who's Who”