Greetings, people from That Other Place

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Re: Greetings, people from That Other Place

Post by albero1 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Hello, Narniac!

I'm Albero/Berry/Alli/Albi, dormouse-dryad of TLC. I'm TLC-sisters with Islie, Jaygee, and Gypsy, and Ethranduil and I have an inside joke that I'm going to murder him in his sleep. I won't really do it. Probably. ;) I love pastel colors, foxes, giraffes, musicals, and being crazy. I don't like heights, the dark, or tight spaces. If you couldn't already tell...I'm really crazy. ;)

Namaarie,
Berry
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:04 am

Howdy Cor!

So, you are a shape-shifter eh? Sounds like an interesting occupation. I have not ventured over to the chat room yet, but I probably will soon. I don't dance or act, but I do archery. I take archery lessons from a Narnian Dwarf. I enjoy creating maps of Narnia, but I haven't made any lately.
Thank you, Hobbit!
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:14 am

Hello there, Albero/Berry/Alli/Albi. :)

I am rather glad that you wouldn't really murder one of your TLC friends in their sleep. ;)
Actually, you don't really sound that crazy; I mean, even Jill Pole didn't like small, dark, tight places. Come to think of it, I don't think I really like small tight places either.
Thank you, Hobbit!
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:49 am

Greetings and welcome Narniac101! I'm Elanorelle, a Christian hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up). :)

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics, playing on my tin whistle and hanging around here. I noticed you do archery - I do too! Not that I'm very good but I do hit the center of the target sometimes.

LWW is my favourite Narnia book too! What other books do you like?

We're all crazy here! (Not that it's a bad thing). Even with all the craziness that can go on here and in the chat room I'm sure you'll find TLC as comfortable as a hobbit hole.

I hope to see you around!
Elanor

(PS: I saw you liked to draw! I am in charge of the comics that appear on the front page and if ever you are interested in drawing a comic, or two, or three, please PM them to me. :D )
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:10 am

Hello, Narniac :)

I am Islie, the friendly neighborhood talking she-giraffe. I have an island that's a bit offshore from Narnia and a bit to the north. I am one of the grown-ups of the website, and am currently really happy because I got to see my nephew and niece today! (Video chats are wonderful things!) (Not like I'm not usually really happy; I seem to live up to my name pretty well. :lol:)

My favorite color is white, I like to write, and I can sometimes be found on the ceiling in the chatroom. I have a long list of animals I want someday.

I hope you enjoy TLC! :)
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:18 am

Hello, Narniac! I'm Ariel, one of the younger adults on the site. I like to masquerade around here as a knight (or on casual Fridays when I go with more of a ranger look). :D I'm one of the writing-thread moderators and a co-contributor of both the writing contests and the YouTube channel.
I've been a narniac myself since summer of '05 when a friend forced me to take her Focus on the Family CDs home to listen to them. I started hanging around the fringes of TLC in '07, I think, but I didn't join the chat/forum community till early 2011. My favourite Narnia book is HHB, followed by PC and SC. My favourite character (not counting Aslan) is Peter. My favourite quote is Aslan's line about having "another name" in our world. :D
Narnia is my #1 fandom, followed by LotR, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherwood Pictures movies, and a bunch of other things. I have several fandoms.
I love books. Don't get enough of them, especially recently. :( I love to read, write, make graphics, make videos, (pretend to) sketch,... stuff. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:49 am

Green is a lovely color!
(To agree with you and Shi, Always Narnian is a terrific reporter :D I'm glad I'm on the team with her ^.^)
(Ignore Berry -- she just got released from the asylum. Though I think that's all of us on TLC, pretty much :P (kidding, by the way. Berry is incredibly normal! in a good way!))
How many daschunds do you have? what are their names? :) And what's your cat's name? I don't actually own horses either -- they're my neighbor's horses :) I have a cat -- she's black and white and her name is Frosty, short for Frostbite. :)
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 am

Hi Narniac!!
I'm Jill! :D It's so nice to meet you! I've been completely crazy ever since a day about 4 years ago when I watched LWW and got hooked. :) My favorite character is probably Edmund, but there are sooo many characters that I love. I just finished reading The Hobbit, and I'm going to read the LotR series very soon. :)
TLC is amazing, you'll have so much fun!! :D
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 am

Narniac, I just started Return of the King.
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 am

Narniac!

Welcome, welcome! Some people around here call me "Anne" or "Ann" and I tell everyone they can also call me "always" (but that usually does not happen). I'm Shi's sister (she is much more punctual than me in keeping up with new things on the forum!)

It is so wonderful to have you here! Seems we have quite a bit in common! I love Puddleglum as well, and the color green (although I am afraid blue just wins over it).

I am a Christian Homeschool graduate and I enjoy writing here on TLC. I also like to write fiction!

My favorite books are The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Chronicles of Narnia, Kidnapped, and many many more!

Return to “New Member Introductions”