Greetings, people from That Other Place

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

narniac101
Contributor

Greetings, people from That Other Place

Post by narniac101 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm

I currently reside at Cair Paravel and work as a mapmaker for the king. I am inexorable (at least, thats what I like to call myself) and have the capability of making turkish delight along with using a bow when I need to battle a sea serpent. I am new to TLC and enjoy it very much; much to my delight, it appears that I've found a place with people who like Narnia as much or even more than me! :D
narniagirl11
Knight

Re: Greetings, people from That Other Place

Post by narniagirl11 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello and welcome! May I be the first to greet you in the name of the Lion!

I'm narniagirl11, though most people call me Engee or Arna, for short. I've been a member here for almost two years now, though I frequented this site for several years before then. I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, playing piano and flute. I have two dogs and two cats for pets. My favorite Narnia character is Peter Pevensie, and my favorite book (probably favorite, I love them all) is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. (The Silver Chair and The Horse and His Boy are close seconds.)

I hope you enjoy your stay! Just wait until you meet all the amazing folks here! Then you'll never want to leave! ;)
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks Engee,
I think my favorite character is probably Puddleglum. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is my favorite book too, but The Voyage of the 'Dawn Treader' and The Silver Chair are my next favorites.
Thank you, Hobbit!
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Hi, Narniac!!
I'm Tenny! I'm a writer, a reader, and a Narnian. I love horses and I do some horseback riding. My neighbor's have two horses they let us hang out with -- Harmony and Sebastian.
What sort of things do you like to do? :) My favorite color is teal :) what's yours?
I'm also a contributor on here -- I'm in charge of the weekly writer's group that is held in chat. :)
It's really nice to have you around! Hope you'll join in the fun! :)
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Hi, Narniac!
I'm Jaygee. I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and can't wait for the next installment. I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi, Tenny and Jaygee!
Thank you for your welcomes.
My favorite color is green. :) I like to read; I also do archery. We don't have any horses, but we have a lot of dachshunds (and a cat). I hope I can join the fun too.

I like LotR movies and books too, but I have not seen TH. I hope I can meet Aygee sometime too. :)

Be seeing you around! ;)
Thank you, Hobbit!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Hey, Narniac! (Love the name, by the way. ;) ) I'm Hobbit, and welcome to TLC! I like drawing, reading, playing with animals, writing...lots of stuff. I've been reading Narnia since I was seven and saw the BBC Narnia a couple years later. I got readdicted to Narnia a couple years ago when I watched the Walden Media Narnia movies for the first time. Hope to see you around!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi Narniac! I'm Shi, and i am sisters with always narnian. (Perhaps she'll pop in to say hello :) ) my favorite color is also green, and I love dogs and otters, and Narnia of course. I also love LOtR (I'm in the process of reading the books for the first time). Welcome to TLC!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Howdy, Hobbit.

I like to draw and read and play with animals a lot too. Writing.....hmmm, not so much; I'm better at reading what other people write. ;) I have never seen the BBC adaption of Narnia, but would like to do so some time. I have been a Narnia-addict for a year or so, and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

Salutations, Shi.

I have seen many of your sister's articles. She is a great writer. Green rocks, doesn't it?! :mrgreen: I have read LotR before, and it is really good. How far into it are you?
Thank you, Hobbit!
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Hello Narniac! I am Cor! The shape-shifter of TLC! I am kind of an artist and I can write. I just prefer to read what other people write! I am very happy most of the time, and you will find me most of the time in the chat room. I am most of the time in the shape of a hawk. I have danced ballet since I was very little, and I don't intend to stop any time soon! Do you dance or act?

Hope to see ya round the TLC, simply Cor (Or Coromir :P)
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*

Return to “New Member Introductions”