You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today.

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Re: You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today.

Post by anunknownpevensie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, Professor. I only joined fairly recently, and I did not know you were here. Everybody here calls me Pev for short (If you have a suggestion for a good name I might use it). I am another homeschooler that loves Narnia. As well as Narnia, I am VERY into Ea, the world on which middle earth is located.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Re: You're probably wondering why I gathered you all here today.

Post by albero1 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:13 am

Bonsoir, Professor! I'm Albero (do call me Berry--I find my "real" name slightly dull and was a child when I came up with it) the Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions (though I rarely actually write them.) I'm a teenaged, homeschooled girl making my home in America (I want to travel Europe, however.) I have a dog and a computer and a few friends and that's enough to make me quite content. Once you start me talking about psychology, I wil never. Shut. Up. You have been warned.
I spend most of my time at theatre rehearsal/performances. I love watching/acting in plays/musicals.
For the record, I rarely come around anymore. I should fix that. Anyway, have a nice day. Je vous verrai plus tard!
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots

Return to “New Member Introductions”