I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

alexandanor
Knight

I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure!

Post by alexandanor » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:28 am

My dear Bagginses and Gamgees, Tooks and Brandybucks, and any other various last names I might have forgotten, today is my first ever day on TLC. Alas, one day is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable creatures. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. :mrgreen:

But seriously...

Hello, everyone! My name is Alexandanor. I am a loyal archer-elf (with a little bit of human), assistant setsmith, player of musical instruments, and random protector of Hobbits. I love all things Narnia, and I like what little I have heard about "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings".

My interests range from drawing and graphic designing to Tae-Kwon-Do and archery. I play several musical instruments, including (but not limited to) the cello, piano, organ, harmonica, accordion, cornet, some guitar, and a few notes of the blockflote here and there.

♫ These are a few of my favorite things... ♫
Color: Mostly red, but I like blue, too.
Food: Spicy foods, but especially Chick-fil-A!
Drink: Apple Cider
Animal (existent): Wolf
Animal (fantasy): Gryphon
Instrument: Cello
Season: Autumn
Movie: The Lorax
YouTube channel: um...either Studio C or The Piano Guys
Book series: Narnia...obviously.

(and by the way, my older sister is hobbit_of_narnia...just so you know :P )

See you guys on the forum!

~ Alexandanor Thiadir Gamgee
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Re: I'm looking for someone to share in an adventure!

Post by gypsevedius » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *HUGTACKLES!* I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN ALL MY LIFE! (almost typed "lie" there :? ) HIhihihihihihihihihihihi! :D I hope you enjoy TLC and don't get goosed too many times! Anyways, welcome to TLC, I am SOOOOOO happy you are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
You know who I am so I won't introduce myself. ;)
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 am

Greetings and welcome Alexandanor! Wonderful to see you decided to join.

I'm Elanorelle, a Christian hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Ella, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

Seems as if you have quite explained everything about yourself already! There are many here who share similar interests as yourself. :) I, personally, enjoy reading (especially rereading my favourite books; those never get old!), writing (poetry and fanfiction mostly but I do a bit of original writing at times), drawing, crocheting, making graphics, archery, tin whistle playing, and hanging around here.

Narnia has been my favourite as long as I can remember and it is sure to stay that way. ;) Aslan, Peter, and Edmund are my top characters and LWW is the book I find to be my favourite. I do also like Middle-Earth things, be they books or films. I find myself quite fond of other things but the list would probably bore you, anyway - I'm sure I'll be seeing you around!

Elanor
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 am

Hey, Alexandanor!

You might have heard of me.... I'm Jaygee (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing. (Hobbit might have mentioned that I'm a PK, too.)

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Howdy, Alexandanor!

I'm Narniac, or Nia, or Nan, but it doesn't matter if you forget, I can always tell you again. :mrgreen:

I've been on here for about a month, and I've don't think I've ever had as much fun before. I'm homeschooled and I live in Cair Paravel, as a mapmaker in-training. I like to do archery a lot, and have an obsession with swords and daggers.
Thank you, Hobbit!
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:33 pm

ALEXAAANDENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *hugtackleglomps!*

Welcome to TLC :D Wow, I am so excited to see you! *bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce*

So... yeah :P I'm Tenny,Gypsy's sister, and you've already met me on video calls, so... you already know me and there is absolutely no reason for me to introduce myself to you again. Plus you have my Christmas list so you know some of the things I like :P Welcome to TLC :D glad you got to join!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:08 pm

*groans* Did you /have/ to join? :P ;) Hi, Ander. :D Welcome. You know me. I like pink sparkly unicorns, and other things you think are weird. :P I'm hardly ever on the forum...my place is the chatroom :D

I didn't realized you knew any color other than red EXISTED! :P Good for you, though. Broadening your horizons. :P

CHICK-FIL-AY! *dies*

Apple cider is yummy. ^.^

Smauggy LOVES wolves :)

Gryphons are okay...pink sparkly unicorns are better ;)

Cellos are almost as tall as I am XD :P (you forgot to mention that you're at least a foot taller than I am o.o)

I don't like the Lorax all that much...my favorite movie is The Battle of the Five Armies. Probably because that movie has made me cry more than any movie has ever made me cry ever. :D

my favorite Youtube channels are Bored Shorts TV, Say Goodnight Kevin, Bethany Mota, Cute Girls Hairstyles, Brooklyn and Bailey, Blimey Cow, and Studio C. :P

My favorite book series is The Chronicles of Prydain. Those are amazing!!!!!

I'm sure Ethranduil will be EXTREMELY overjoyed to find out another guy has joined TLC. :)

-Albero Took, Resident Dordryad, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
lilliandil
Knight

Post by lilliandil » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:43 pm

G’day, Alexandanor! My name is Lilliandil. I have quite a few nicknames, which include: Dilly, Dill Pickle, Pickle, Dilly Pickle, Lana, Anduil and Andil. I am the Australian she-faun with the magical paintbrush (which I have not used in quite a while!) and have been a member for one year, two months and twenty-one days. I look forward to getting to know you better. Welcome!
Isaiah 43:1b
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Hi Alexandanor!I'm so happy you've joined!! WELCOME! :D I'm Quill Jill, and I've been total Narnia fanatic for about 4 years now. I've just finished reading the Hobbit, and I'm going to read the rest of the Lord of the Rings series soon. :)
I'm a Christian homeschooler, and I like acting, reading, and writing. :) Welcome to TLC! You'll love it here. :D
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:19 am

Hiya, Alex! I'm Cor. I don't have many nicknames......except for the weird ones Gypse comes up with. I'm a Christian, homeschooling, shape-shifter! Even though I may change from form to form I prefer the form of a hawk! You will mostly find me swooping low in Susan, Susan, Peter, and you will find me even stopping in the chatroom! I have heard much about you and have even had the pleasure of wearing some of your famous sets! If you ever need a adventure I will be available unless I am in a ballet at the time! I am very committed to my dancing so you might here some about the ballet I was just in. Tae-kwon-do! Cool! My older sister is a black belt! I hope to see you around! Nice meeting you! *flies off*
(Ah yes, and apparently you are a foot taller than me! *shrug*) Merry Christmas!

Return to “New Member Introductions”