Greetings and hello, yes

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

resdreamer
Knight

Greetings and hello, yes

Post by resdreamer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Well, I ought just post a thing here. I used to stalk this site when I was like, 13 or something? But I never signed up for the forums, then I forgot about it or well, stopped going? Never mind that.

Anyways, I was on NarniaMUCK (Anyone who's on there may know me as Sehsis) and this place was mentioned again and I was like "Oh that place I used to visit it" and they said I should sign up so here I am.

Hello.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Greetings and hello, yes

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi! Welcome to TLC! I'm Hobbit, and I used to "stalk" the forums here too. :mrgreen:
Hope to see you around!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey Resdreamer!

I'm Narniac, though I'm mainly Nia or Nan, and I'm Stalker Nia in chat. :mrgreen: I'm a Stelf, (which is a combination of Narnian Star and Elf) though I normally bear the appearance of a home-schooled human.
I'm.... kinda online a lot. :P I love emoticons, and my favorite is Mr. Green. :mrgreen:

Sooooo, yeah! Awesome having you here! Enjoy your stay, because once you meet all the awesome people here, you'll never wanna leave! :)
Thank you, Hobbit!
resdreamer
Knight

Post by resdreamer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks for the welcomes :D And nice to meet you all!
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:07 pm

SEEEEEEEEEEEHSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! er... Dreamer :P I guess that's what I should call you, eh?

OK, you have no idea who I am, and I'm not a MUCK member, myself, but I follow all the logblogs I possibly can, so I know your character, kinda :P
Besides spending almost all my freetime perusing logblogs, I also ride horses, write novels, play the guitar, and pretend to be a Calormene. A couple fun things about me... I can quote almost all of Rabadash's lines from HHB, and most of Lune's too. And I sometimes talk like Lune when I'm feeling especially creative and happy.

Anyway, I'm glad you joined! It's nice to meet you! :P
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
resdreamer
Knight

Post by resdreamer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

@Tenethia
You can call me whatever you like i'm not fussy, even Sehsis will do if that's easier to remember :P
What is wonderful though is someone who's just as weirdly obsessed with Calormen as I am! We're going to get along swimmingly I can tell :3
I'm amazed that I'm actually recognised outside of the MUCK though! (also you should totally join, everyone is absolutely lovely there)
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Sehsis will be SO much easier to remember :P
I don't know what it is, but Calormen is so fascinating! I think part of it is the way the characters speak, and what they think of Narnia. It's... almost amusing to me. I like imagining the Tisroc's clothes. And Lasaraleen's. I'm planning to make a costume of hers if I can handle it. It's going to be very sparkly. :P Do you have a favorite Calormene character? (Aravis counts). Mine is Rabadash. He infuriates me, but he makes me laugh at the same time.

I've thought about joining, but I'm holding down a mod job here, another job in real life, and I'm searching for another part-time job, plus I'm a high school student who is barely keeping up with her studies in the first place! Yeah, all the MUCKers I've met are absolutely fabulous. I think MUCKing encourages creativity (and sleep-depravity, in some cases, I've heard) :P

(You should come into chat sometime. It's better suited to longer conversations!)
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
resdreamer
Knight

Post by resdreamer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:03 pm

@Tenethia
Then call me Sehsis XD
Well for me it's the fact that it's so different to your standard generic mediaeval Britain/Europe that makes it interesting for me, plus the fact that I have always had a fascination with the real life areas of the world that it draws it's inspiration. My favourite calormene character...That's a tough one, I'll have to go with Rab as well because he is hilarious but goodness I would NOT like to actually meet him IRL (that said the person who played him on the MUCK was amazing...)

Ahh right I see, well if you ever have the time you can pop in and take a look, there's no requirement to be super active unless you want to...As for lack of sleep, that's certainly true for me as I'm on a different timezone to everyone else!

@jesusgirl4ever
Nice to meet you! I'm not quite sure what TH and BoFA are but then I have no memory for acronyms and such so maybe I do >.>
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Hehee, I think those refer to the Hobbit movies, The Hobbit, and Battle of Five Armies. :P
Thank you, Hobbit!

Return to “New Member Introductions”