Greetings from Poland!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

Nicky Gabriel
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Greetings from Poland!

Post by Nicky Gabriel » Sun May 10, 2015 8:50 am

Hallo!

My name is Nicky, I’m 35 and I’m from Poland (and as English is not my first language, please tell me when I say something confusing).

I only recently registered to the forum, though I have been reading your conversations and stories for some time now and I really like it here. Some of you already introduced yourself to me and I thought it would be nice to do the same :)

So, I’m a teacher and I teach physics and computer science in high school. I like reading and writing and sometimes watching movies. I like traveling and I can’t cook. I have one younger brother who is getting married next month. My favorite Bible quote is: John 20:28.

If you would like to know more, just ask because I don’t know what you might be interested in.

Nicky
Dear God,
No matter what happens, give me the heart that is willing to obey You whatever cost may be.
Love,
Me

My AO3
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Greetings from Poland!

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun May 10, 2015 10:14 am

Hey!

You've met me on Fanfiction, but around here I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and loved Battle of the Five Armies, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Nicky Gabriel

Post by Nicky Gabriel » Sun May 10, 2015 10:43 am

Hallo Jaygee! You can call me NG if you wish. My real name is Weronika, but for some reason not many people call me that.
LOTR and Hobbit have a special place in my heart and the last part broke my heart even before I watched it, because I knew how it was going to end.
I can’t play any instrument and I can’t sing. But I sing anyway when I drive my car and nobody can hear me!
I discovered Narnia about 10 years ago, but I bought the DVDs only last year. And since then I’m hooked! I’m glad that I found a place where other people who love it gathered!
Dear God,
No matter what happens, give me the heart that is willing to obey You whatever cost may be.
Love,
Me

My AO3
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:56 am

Heya, Nicky! :mrgreen:

I'm Narniac. Though most everybody here calls me Nia or Nan. :) Nice to have you here! :D I'm a homeschooled American girl, and I like archery. And I'm crazy. And Mr. Green is my favorite emoticon here :mrgreen: Everybody's awesome around here, soooooooo... you'll love it. Hope to see you around, and welcome to TLC!! :D
Thank you, Hobbit!
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun May 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello, Nicky! Wow, a teacher of physics and computer science! John 20:28... ah, yes, the moment Thomas believes. :)
We've already met, but I'll still tell you a bit about me. :) I became a Narnia fan in the summer of 2005 when a friend basically forced me to take her Focus on the Family dramatization CDs home to listen to. :) I hung out on TLC's caption contest and writing contest for three or four years before joining the forum/chat community in 2011. I became an LotR fan in 2008/2009 when a new friend and an acquaintance convinced me to read them. I'm also a big fan of the How to Train Your Dragon movies and Disney/Marvel's Big Hero 6. I love to read, write, and mess around with graphics and videos. My favourite Bible verses are Micah 6:8 and Ephesians 2:8-9.
Welcome to TLC!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Sun May 10, 2015 6:20 pm

*flies in*

Hi Nicky!!! I'm Cor and everyone calls me Cor! I am the shapechanger of TLC, but you will most likely find me in the form of a hawk. I am a younger person on the site but I have been around for just over a year. Narnia was on of my first Fandom and has always been a part of my life. I absolutely adore reading and I also love movies, but my favorite thing to do in my spare time is just listen to music and dance. I have danced ballet for 11 years now and I hope to continue with it and make it my job and life. Everyone is really friendly around here, and sometimes it can get a little crazy too! Hope to see you around!!!

*flies out*
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Welcome, Nicky! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

I'm Islie, and I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to say hi. :)
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
Nicky Gabriel

Post by Nicky Gabriel » Sun May 10, 2015 8:42 pm

narniac101 wrote: Everybody's awesome around here, soooooooo... you'll love it.
I already do! :)
Ariel.of.Narnia wrote: I'm also a big fan of the How to Train Your Dragon movies and Disney/Marvel's Big Hero 6. I love to read, write, and mess around with graphics and videos.
Wow, you work with so many media!
And I also love Toothless!
cor wrote:I have danced ballet for 11 years now and I hope to continue with it and make it my job and life.
Ballet? I never tried it, but I love dancing! And watching Irish dance :)
The Happy Islander wrote:Welcome, Nicky! I hope you enjoy it here. :)
I'm Islie, and I haven't been around much lately, but I wanted to say hi. :)
I haven’t been around lately either :) Hallo and thank you for taking time to write!
Dear God,
Love,
Me

My AO3
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Welcome, Nicky Gabriel! I am Gypsevedius, but you can call me anything. I think my most common nickname is Gypse. I'm a unicavvey on TLC, which is like a Patagonian Mara with a unicorn horn. I'm really super shy in real life, and outgoing online! I love bouncing and dancing to random music like Owl City, soundtracks, Celtic music, and Wicked. Those are my favorite music things to listen to. Also, I like horses, and ride two horses often. LotR, The Hobbit, Narnia, Epic, and Tangled are some of my favorite movies, though I don't really watch a lot of movies. I'm around on the chat and the forum a lot, so you'll see me quite a lot if you hang around a lot too! Oh and I want to be like a ranger (a mysterious traveler or explorer, if you don't know) when I'm older! :D Have a nice day!

Namarie,
Gypsevedius

PS: Tenethia, another girl on here, is my sister. :)
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun May 10, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey Nicky! I know I've kinda already introduced myself, but I figured I'd post here just to say hi!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^

Return to “New Member Introductions”