Greetings from Poland!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

always narnian
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Poland!

Post by always narnian » Mon May 11, 2015 3:48 am

Hi Nicky!

I am a Christian, was homeschooled and am really crazy. Not literally, I just like to have fun.

I am a writer, and am helping with the reporting around this website.

I am a HUGE Tolkien and Lewis fan.

WELCOME to The Lion's Call.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon May 11, 2015 4:52 am

@Nicky: Haha, yeah, I suppose one could say I work with a couple different media. I also attempt sketching from time to time.
As for Toothless, well... that moment Hiccup tossed his knife into the pond and Toothless sat down, head cocked, eyes wide, and ear twitching? Yeah, that's went I lost what little reason I had left. :lol:
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
alexandanor
Knight

Post by alexandanor » Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello, Nicky!

I am Alexandanor, the somewhat goofy and sarcastic archer-elf of TLC. I love playing cello and piano, English Country dancing, Studio C, Lord of the Rings, and, of course, Narnia.

I hope to see you around!

P.S. Hobbit_of_narnia is my real life sis...just so you know.
Nicky Gabriel
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Post by Nicky Gabriel » Mon May 11, 2015 9:12 pm

gypsevedius wrote: LotR, The Hobbit, Narnia, Epic, and Tangled are some of my favorite movies, though I don't really watch a lot of movies.
PS: Tenethia, another girl on here, is my sister. :)
I don’t know Epic, but the other movies are also my favorite movies! Tangled is fantastic!

Tenethia wrote:Hey Nicky! I know I've kinda already introduced myself, but I figured I'd post here just to say hi!
Hallo again! Your introduction truly surprised me :)

always narnian wrote: I am a Christian, was homeschooled and am really crazy.
I’m a Christian too, but not homeschooled, however also crazy :)
always narnian wrote: I am a writer, and am helping with the reporting around this website.
I’m trying to be a writer too!
always narnian wrote: I am a HUGE Tolkien and Lewis fan.
Oh, yes, we are so alike!

alexandanor wrote: I am Alexandanor, the somewhat goofy and sarcastic archer-elf of TLC.
I like archer-elves! Hallo!
Dear God,
No matter what happens, give me the heart that is willing to obey You whatever cost may be.
Love,
Me

My AO3
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon May 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi, I'm Hobbit. I'm pretty random, and I love Narnia and LOTR. (I like HTTYD, too, but not quite enough for it to qualify as a fandom.) And Alex already told you I'm his sister, so yeah. :) Welcome to TLC!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue May 12, 2015 1:39 am

Oh, random tidbit I forgot to tell you, Nicky: I've got Polish in me. I don't know how much, but I get it from my dad. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Tue May 12, 2015 4:50 am

Hello Nicky, glad you've joined this forum community! It's always nice to meet fellow Narnia enthusiasts and this is the perfect site to do it: I've always enjoyed my time on here and have made amazing friendships.
A high school teacher! Well, that's very interesting. I'm hoping to become a teacher too, but I'll go into the humanities, probably history.
Traveling is something I've wanted to do since... I don't know when. Where have you traveled?

I'm the 'hobbit', Elanorelle, but I usually go by Elanor, Ela, or Norelle. My hobbies include reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics/computer art, learning history, learning languages (I can only hold a conversation in French), and hanging around TLC, but at the moment I'm doing little to none of that because I'm in the middle of a move. As for my fandoms, I consider myself a major fan of Narnia (of course!), Middle-earth, Big Hero 6, HTTYD, and War Horse. :)

Hope to see you around!! ☺
Elanor
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey Nicky!

OOO! A fellow crazy Tolkien/Lewis fan. Welcome aboard. I can be a bit of a book purist, therefore am not a big fan of The Hobbit movies or what they have done to some of the Narnia films. I love The Lord of the Rings films, though, and felt they did the books justice.
Nicky Gabriel
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Post by Nicky Gabriel » Tue May 12, 2015 7:48 pm

hobbit_of_narnia wrote:Hi, I'm Hobbit.
I like Hobbitses :)

Ariel.of.Narnia wrote:Oh, random tidbit I forgot to tell you, Nicky: I've got Polish in me. I don't know how much, but I get it from my dad. :)
Do you speak Polish?

elanorelle wrote:A high school teacher! Well, that's very interesting. I'm hoping to become a teacher too, but I'll go into the humanities, probably history.
I never wanted to be a teacher, actually. I wanted to be a dressmaker. And when I became a dressmaker I needed some other dream to dream. So I decided to be a physicist as was my favorite TV character at that time (MacGyver). Becoming a teacher just happened. I don’t even know how!
elanorelle wrote:Traveling is something I've wanted to do since... I don't know when. Where have you traveled?
I traveled a lot. Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, USA. I might have forgotten something :)
always narnian wrote:Hey Nicky!
OOO! A fellow crazy Tolkien/Lewis fan. Welcome aboard. I can be a bit of a book purist, therefore am not a big fan of The Hobbit movies or what they have done to some of the Narnia films. I love The Lord of the Rings films, though, and felt they did the books justice.
I don’t connect movies with books. These are two completely different worlds for me and when I try to be a book purist I only make myself unhappy LOL So, I don’t do it and my life is much easier!
Dear God,
No matter what happens, give me the heart that is willing to obey You whatever cost may be.
Love,
Me

My AO3
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Tue May 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Hi Nicky,
I'm Shi, and I am sisters with always narnian. I'm also a Christian, and I love dogs and want to be a photographer. I'm not around a whole lot but you may see me post here and there. Welcome to TLC.
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper

Return to “New Member Introductions”