An Unknown Pevensie

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

An Unknown Pevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:57 pm

I am new here, and didn't know what to do, so Ajnos Gamgee says to say "hi, I'm new to the forum and look forward to discussing Narnia with you'.
I am another of those people like you who is more than ready to go live in Narnia the rest of my life. Or middle Earth, but I would rather Narnia.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: An Unknown Pevensie

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi! I noticed your username at the bottom of the main forum page when you first joined and thought, "That is so cool!" I hope to see you around on the forums. :)
By the way, is there a particular nickname you'd like to have?
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Howdy, Unknown Pevensie!
I’m Narniac101, (though that’s sort of obvious, eh? ;) ) but mostly everybody calls me Nia, or Nan. Or whatever other nickname you think of. I'm a homeschooled girl, and the resident Stelf here on TLC. :P I have a particular affinity for swords and daggers, fingernail polish, fabric, and archery. And randomness. That's also obvious. :roll:

Sooo.... welcome to TLC! Everybody here is amazing, I'm sure you'll love it. ;)
Thank you, Hobbit!
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Nice of you both. What is there to do on the forum here? Is this even the right way to reply to you?

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Yes, that's the right way! ... well, we have lots of topics to discuss in the forum section below the one that this topic is in. :) Along with a few game threads, art threads, and such. Just look around! :D
Thank you, Hobbit!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:29 pm

There's a lot to do on the forums. Some of the most frequented sections are the games (in "The Village Green" near the bottom of the main page, and "Narnian Fun and Games" under "All Things Narnian"), the artwork (in the subsections of "Graphics and Art" near the middle of the main page), and the writing (the subsections of "Creative Writing", right below "Graphics and Art"). And of course there are places to just chat about your fandoms. And as Nia said, the best way to find out about the sections of the forums is to just explore on your own.
If there's anything I can do to make you feel at home here, you can send me a PM. :) Welcome to TLC!
Last edited by hobbit_of_narnia on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Cool. Anjos said I could quote him because I didn't know what to say. I was kind of surprised he let me, but I needed it.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

:) The staff and moderators on TLC are very friendly. I hope you feel at home here.
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello there, UnknownPevensie!

Welcome to TLC! We're so glad you joined us!

I'm always narnian, most everyone around here calls me "Ann" or "Anne" but I also answer to "always." I am a Christian and Homeschool graduate. :D I am also a reporter on the site and a HUGE Tolkien and Lewis fan. I enjoy drawing, writing, graphic design, music, coffee, acting, filming, obsessing over movies, learning facts about actors, and converse shoes.

Once again, welcome!
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:31 pm

hello!

I'm Albero, the dryad-dormouse of TLC. Call me Berry, please. :)
I'm a teenaged Christian homeschooled girl. I love books and movies equally. I'm mildly obsessed with psychology and plan to become a psychotherapist...so tell me about your childhood. ;) Also, food is life.
i honestly don't have that much an interest in Narnia anymore, but I still visit this site frequently because of all my friends on here. :)

bye!
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots

Return to “New Member Introductions”