An Unknown Pevensie

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

jesusgirl4ever

Re: An Unknown Pevensie

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I'm not allowed to read the books.
I also just saw the first 2 episodes of Star Wars and loved them. I should be seeing the others soon. ;)
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:17 am

Hello, Unknown Pevensie! I feel like I've seen your name somewhere... fanfiction, perhaps?
As for your foruming, you're doing fine! I look forward to seeing you in other threads once you've explored. (Also, we have writers' group in the chatroom on Saturdays at 6:30 Pacific, if that interests you. :) )
Anyway, but about me. I'm a moderator of certain writing threads, co-contributor for the writing contest and youtube channel, and leader of writers' group. I'm a Christian and an adult on the younger end of the scale who has not grown out of reading juvenile fiction. I've been a fan of Narnia since summer 2005; of LotR since 2008 or 2009. I love to read, write, mess around in Photoshop, play with videos, and watch movies.
And that's it for now, I guess. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:47 am

*waves* Hey there Unknown Pevensie, let me introduce myself: I am Elanorelle, Elanor or Ela for short, and I'm glad to see you've decided to join our community. By the way, is there anything you'd prefer to be called?
Just a little info on me - I am a Christian younger adult who is a student studying at university, so I may not be around often for spans of time. I am the comics curator for this site, so if you have any Narnia comics feel free to send them to me as I'd be more than happy to receive them. :) Some of my interests include: reading, writing, drawing, creating graphics, languages (specifically French and German), history, World War I, various films, and anything within the fandoms I'd consider myself a part of. How about you, any particular hobbies or general interests?

Hope you have fun exploring the forum. See you around!

Elanor
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:49 am

Hullo, I'm Shi. I'm not around too much anymore, but I pop in occasionally. I'm always narnian's sister. I enjoy photography and I love dogs and my favorite color is green. :) Welcome!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello, my name is Hans Georg (which might be obvious), Lundahl.

Call me Hans if you like, and in English you may pronounce it like hands without a D.

I was a teen age boy, part time home schooled and often miserable in other schools, 30 years ago.
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Post by Lucy Took » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Hello, I'm Tooky, one of the hobbits around here and a part time staffie (I'm busy with school, Kristi won't let me quit, I still love all of you peoples). If you ever need anything you can always PM me, though it seems that you've found Ajnos, another one of our fine staff members.

I would love to live in Narnia or Middle Earth myself and I totally agree that Narnia sounds much more agreeable, with the exception of the Shire.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:35 am

Heya! I saw you in chat but I suddenly had to go. Sorry about that :P

I'm Tenny. I'm a part time moderator on here, and a full time student

I love horses,and writing, and planning parties (I'm a Las, I'm quite afraid) and I like these lovely Lays chips I've been eating.

I prefer eating cookie dough rather than cooked cookies... I like cheese sauces...

I like Lindsey Stirling, Peter Hollens, Cimorelli, the GArdiner Sisters, and the PianoGuys, and Studio C, and I love Jonathan Park, Adventures in Odyssey, among other things.

Well. It's nice to meet you :) hope to see.you around, and if you need anything, feel free to holler my way!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:28 am

(*whispers* I didn't know you liked Jonathan Park, Tenny!)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:45 pm

A dryad-dormouse.... Interesting. I suppose I should come up with something like that.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Oh, yes, picking a species is part of the fun of TLC! :mrgreen:
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)

Return to “New Member Introductions”