Hello, everyone!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

thegoldenchesspiece
Fanatic: At the broken stone table
Location: Searching for secret Hydra base with Falcon, Black Widow, and Cap.

Hello, everyone!

Post by thegoldenchesspiece » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm

I, The Golden Chesspiece, as busy as I am, seem to miss some important things (like introducing myself)... :D I am amazed by C. S. Lewis's and Tolkien's writing and love to endorse myself in the books as much as I can. I am a homeschooled Christian, and this is my first time on a forum so please forgive me if I mess something up, or get confused easily, lol. Still figuring things out. :? Oh and by the way, I can most certainly be spontaneous. :roll:

I enjoy(respectively from most to least) archery, talking with new/old friends, traveling, listening to music, reading, chopping firewood, and car racing(virtually and otherwise).

I know The Unknown Pevensie quite well(making the name inacurate), and will likely act familiar with him. I'd prefer to have the nickname chess, if I could. :) I'm sure it'll be great to get to know the rest of you!!
(Thanks for the set, Featherfish. :P )
narniac101
Contributor

Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by narniac101 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Hey, Chess!! I'm Nia. :mrgreen: I met you in chat a few weeks ago, so I don't know if you remember me or not.

Welcome to TLC! More officially, anyway. I'm homeschooled too, and I like Narnia and LotR a lot. (In case you didn't figure that out from the name... :P ) I'm also an archer, not-so-great artist, and I like to sew and knit. And I'm TLC's resident Stelf. And I'm partially obsessed with swords, daggers, and Gollum, but don't mind that. o.O

So yay! It's nice having you on the forum, and we hope you'll check the rest of it out. :) Everybody's super nice here, sooooo... :P
Thank you, Hobbit!
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Yes, Don't Mind The Gollum. Lol. That is hard, Nia! :D

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Hullo, Chess! Welcome to TLC! I'm sure you'll have a great time here; it's the friendliest site I've ever been on.
I'm a fan of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, How To Train Your Dragon, and many many other things. I'm also a fan of food. :roll: I have a great number of interests and hobbies.
So again, welcome to TLC!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I've recently read the books for the first time!
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. ;)
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
thegoldenchesspiece

Post by thegoldenchesspiece » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:04 am

@nan Awesome, another archer! For real or narnian? lol
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:09 am

(Also, my real-life brother is on TLC. His name is Alexandanor. He's not active on TLC right now because he's taking an internet fast, but he'll be on again in early March, I think...)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:26 am

@ Chess: Both, actually. ;)
Thank you, Hobbit!
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:01 am

Welcome to the party, Chess! (And kudos on a very unique screenname. ;) ) No worries about getting used to the forum; we're all here to help.

I am Ariel and there's a good bit involved in that, so sit tight. :P
In real life, I am a Christian adult who loves to read, write, mess around in Photoshop (but nothing too crazy), play around with videos, and listen to music. I also like to draw on occasion (but lack the skill level other members have). I'm a huge Narnia fan (have been since summer of 2005) and am also into multiple other fandoms, including (but not definitely limited to) LotR, How to Train Your Dragon, and Sherlock Holmes.
On TLC, I am a moderator (so feel free to come to me if you need help, or to anyone else with a green (moderators) or red (staff) screenname) and co-contributor to the writing contests and Youtube channel.
So far as my guise around here, I am a human knight of Narnia (or a ranger when I'm in a casual mood ;) ) who never leaves home without a weapon (sword, dagger, and bow being the ones of choice).

All that said, hi and welcome to the TLC forum community!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
thegoldenchesspiece

Post by thegoldenchesspiece » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:24 am

Thank you! Someone in chat a while back had suggested goldy, but being a boy (which, I guess I hadn't mentioned) It sounded waaayyy too much like people were calling me Goldilocks. :lol: Chess sounds good.

Return to “New Member Introductions”