Hey yo!!!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Re: Hey yo!!!

Post by hansgeorg » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 am

Hope they are good training!
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello!

Come in and be welcome Here!

I'm Lil, friendly neighborhood Unibunny.
I usually go by Lil, Lilly.
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
alexandanor
Knight

Post by alexandanor » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Hey, Sochi, and welcome to TLC! My name (if you couldn't tell :roll: ) is Alexandanor. I love LotR, Narnia, and food. Around here I am the elf-ranger and protector of Hobbits. I also like to make sets for people. I hope to get to know you better! :mrgreen:
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Hi, Sochi! Sorry it's a bit late, but I've been busy! You've maybe hard my name a few times around the site, and here I am in person! Er- nevermind! I'm Cor! Coromir is my unspoken, full name, but Cor is the name I mostly go by! I am A shapechanger, but I will take the form of a hawk most of the time, and if not then a dwarf. You will most likely find me in the Village Green when I am on the site, which sadly I am not on as much as I used to. I'm in highschool so school is building up, and my evenings are filled with dancing. For you see, I am a dancer..............Wow. That was great. Sorry, I'm kinda random, and can't keep a topic straight. I think I'll just leave it here and get to know you better as time goes on. Cheese, gorillas, hedgehogs, and things are nice.
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*

Return to “New Member Introductions”