Hey yo!!!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

elanorelle
Contributor

Re: Hey yo!!!

Post by elanorelle » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:48 am

Hello there, Sochi! Nice to see you've joined our community. We're more than pleased to have you here. :)

I'm Elanorelle, or Elanor/Ela if you'd like. I am a younger adult attending university (history major!), so you aren't likely to see much of me in the coming weeks - I do try to get on whenever I can. I enjoy many fandoms: Narnia, Middle-earth, War Horse, BH6, Downton Abbey (got into it within the last week, actually), and many others. I like to read, write, research, practice German and French, and make graphics among other things.

See you around!
Elanor
sochi602
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Thanks for all your warm welcomes!! I can see we have many similarities! I forgot to mention that yes, I am a girl and I'm homeschooled. I definitely could have posted more but I want to have y'all get to know me slowly!!
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Welcome from me too, if you like Sochi!

I am a 47 year old man, and love Narnia and LotR, a bit less PotC (had to look it up), and also the Chesterbelloc. I write (including a Susan fic) and compose music.

Christian from home, but not since earliest years, Catholic convert.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 pm

hansgeorg wrote:Welcome from me too, if you like Sochi!

I am a 47 year old man, and love Narnia and LotR, a bit less PotC (had to look it up), and also the Chesterbelloc. I write (including a Susan fic) and compose music.

Christian from home, but not since earliest years, Catholic convert.
Well Han, I'm Catholic as well. My name: Sochi is actually based off of my real name. So being the first letters of my first name, C being the first letter of my middle name, and Hi being the first letters of my last name!
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:57 pm

elanorelle wrote:Hello there, Sochi! Nice to see you've joined our community. We're more than pleased to have you here. :)

I'm Elanorelle, or Elanor/Ela if you'd like. I am a younger adult attending university (history major!), so you aren't likely to see much of me in the coming weeks - I do try to get on whenever I can. I enjoy many fandoms: Narnia, Middle-earth, War Horse, BH6, Downton Abbey (got into it within the last week, actually), and many others. I like to read, write, research, practice German and French, and make graphics among other things.

See you around!
Elanor
Elanor! Beautiful name! My brother is a history major as well!!! Wow! I just recently got into Downton Abbey as well! I'm still in the 3rd season though!
Also, I'm supposed to be learning French but I'm a bit stubborn about it!
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:01 pm

gypsevedius wrote:Helllo, Sochi! Welcome to TLC!
I'm Gypsevedius. You can call me whatever you want. :D I'm a homeschooled, American, highschool-aged girl. I've been on TLC for about two years; maybe more. On TLC, I'm a unicavvey. (Which is a made up creature. It's just a cavy with a horn, really. :? ) (I decided to be a unicavvey because I have a neighbor who used to own two cavys and I used to walk on the fence down to his house and I made friends with the cavys. They were so adorable. And anyway, sneaking around and introducing myself to all my neighbors' pets was how I got the nickname "The Ninja" from my neighbor's cousins. Aaaand I have no idea why I just told that story but whatever. :P I think it explains everything about me that there is to know really. XD) I take archery lessons, ride horses, read books and fanfictions and stuff, write novels, and I'm sort of good at drawing. (You might see some of my drawings in the Artist's Corner of the forum.)
I enjoy Tolkien and Lewis's writings. MN is my favorite book in the Narnia series, and VDT is my favorite movie. FotR is my favorite book and movie from LotR. I also like Star Wars, HTTYD, and Brave. I enjoy reading mysteries like The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew.
Anyway, hello! And once again, welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum, and the chat too if you do that.
Hello! I'm homeschooled and American as well! I would love to learn archery and horseriding! SC is my favorite book and LWW (then PC) are my favorite movies! I still need to read LotR and the Hobbit but I'm planning on doing that this summer. I LOVED the movie Brave if that's what you are talking about! I also enjoy HB and ND!
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Now share on Google+, will you? :D :D

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:41 pm

anunknownpevensie wrote:Now share on Google+, will you? :D :D
Yeup! I'm doing that Right Now!
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:59 pm

sochi602 wrote:Elanor! Beautiful name! My brother is a history major as well!!! Wow! I just recently got into Downton Abbey as well! I'm still in the 3rd season though!
Thanks! I took it from Samwise's daughter. :) Oh, really? That's cool - one doesn't come across many history majors.
Oh, yeah? I'm on the sixth which is airing in the US right now.
I talk with my sister in French sometimes and learn it/review it in my free-time.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:42 am

elanorelle wrote:
sochi602 wrote:Elanor! Beautiful name! My brother is a history major as well!!! Wow! I just recently got into Downton Abbey as well! I'm still in the 3rd season though!
Thanks! I took it from Samwise's daughter. :) Oh, really? That's cool - one doesn't come across many history majors.
Oh, yeah? I'm on the sixth which is airing in the US right now.
I talk with my sister in French sometimes and learn it/review it in my free-time.
Awesome! Sam is GREAT!!!! Best friend anyone could ever want! Yes! He wants to become a professor.
Cool! You got moving fast with the seasons!!!!

Return to “New Member Introductions”