Hey yo!!!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

sochi602
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Hey yo!!!

Post by sochi602 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi! So, I'm new to TLC but I was invited to join by An Unknown Pevensie. I love Narnia, Star Wars, Downton Abbey, LotR, and PotC. :ugeek: I like to make edits and collages for all of those. I run a community for Narnia on G+ and I love to connect with new people!!! I hope we get to know each other well!!!!! BTW, I'm a bit over-energetic at times and other times and I can be super serious... :?
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Hey yo!!!

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Hey, Sochi! Welcome to TLC! I'm sure you'll have a great time on the forums. :)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Helllo, Sochi! Welcome to TLC!
I'm Gypsevedius. You can call me whatever you want. :D I'm a homeschooled, American, highschool-aged girl. I've been on TLC for about two years; maybe more. On TLC, I'm a unicavvey. (Which is a made up creature. It's just a cavy with a horn, really. :? ) (I decided to be a unicavvey because I have a neighbor who used to own two cavys and I used to walk on the fence down to his house and I made friends with the cavys. They were so adorable. And anyway, sneaking around and introducing myself to all my neighbors' pets was how I got the nickname "The Ninja" from my neighbor's cousins. Aaaand I have no idea why I just told that story but whatever. :P I think it explains everything about me that there is to know really. XD) I take archery lessons, ride horses, read books and fanfictions and stuff, write novels, and I'm sort of good at drawing. (You might see some of my drawings in the Artist's Corner of the forum.)
I enjoy Tolkien and Lewis's writings. MN is my favorite book in the Narnia series, and VDT is my favorite movie. FotR is my favorite book and movie from LotR. I also like Star Wars, HTTYD, and Brave. I enjoy reading mysteries like The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew.
Anyway, hello! And once again, welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum, and the chat too if you do that.
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:15 pm

OK, so juuuuuuuust so confirm. You are a guy-friend, right? :P

Because another friend of Pev's joined and I tried calling him Goldie, which didn't go over well, considering he was a dude.

Anyyyyyyyway, I'm Tenny, I'm a girl, I like to make cards, scrapbook, play the piano, write, eat pie, and organize my room obsessively! :) It's nice to meet you, welcome to TLC!
Also, I'm Gypsy's sis -- I've been around for... almost four years now :) And I'm a mod, so you can PM me if you have any questions.
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Yo, Sochi! 8-) ... -- er, Hi. :) *squees!* Another new member! *dances*

I'm Nia (or Nan), resident Stelf of TLC! (Stelf being a mix of movie-verse Narnian Star, and Middle-earth Elf :) ) I've been around for a little more than a year now, and it's been so much fun. I think we all have our weirdness, crazily-energetic-ness and seriousness here. You should fit right in. :P So welcome to TLC!

In real life, I'm a homeschooled, Christian teenage-ish girl who lives in America under a rock in the middle of nowhere. Even though there aren't many rocks where I live.
I like Studio C, daggers, lightsabers, Narnia and Gollum a bit too much for it to be normal. And I do archery, am bad at drawing even though I like to, and I knit sometimes. :mrgreen: I also have a sister who joined TLC. She's Prof. Thatcher, and she's a time-traveler/part-time prime minister, so she only comes online once a year on the anniversary of the day she joined. So that's a bit about me. And my sister. I hope to get to know you better! :)
Thank you, Hobbit!
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Hullo and welcome, Sochi. I'm Shi (pronounced just like "shy"). I'm sisters with always narnian. I love Narnia, LOTR, dogs, otters, the color green, watching movies, and photography. Hope you enjoy being on the forum!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys, Nia, and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno where it came from, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan... :P
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. I've recently read the books for the first time! :D
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. :P
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
thegoldenchesspiece
Fanatic: At the broken stone table
Location: Searching for secret Hydra base with Falcon, Black Widow, and Cap.

Post by thegoldenchesspiece » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey, Sochi! I'm new here as well, but there are some awesome people to talk to, laugh with, and it's a great place to hang out!

I'm chess, a high-school aged homeschooler, and I love archery, reading, logic, to play the banjo, welding, and much more. :lol: You'll see me here and there on TLC poking into the forums. :) I'll see you around!
(Thanks for the set, Featherfish. :P )
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi-yo, Sochi! Knowing how Narnian ye are, Ye will rather well enjoy yer time on this here site. (that was a really weird prompting for typing in my least favorite accent) you will experience very different talking species here, such as unicavvey. :D May you make the Wonderful friends I did! I am what you might expect on this site. A high-school teen who loves archery (like most, apparently :? ), is addicted to books, loves and plays violin, plays trombone, loves nearly all languages, is learning sindarin, and a whole lot more. To describe me best, I am mostly Right-Brained. :D

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:39 am

Hi, Sochi! I'm Ariel, a Christian adult who loves to read, write, mess around in Photoshop, play around with videos, and listen to music (so like Pev, I'm very much right-brained :D ). I'm a fan of Narnia, LotR, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes, and... a bunch of others.
On TLC, I am a moderator (so feel free to come to me if you need help, or to anyone else with a green (moderators) or red (staff) screenname) and co-contributor to the writing contests and Youtube channel.
I'm of the boring but honoured species of "human", a knight of Narnia (or a ranger when I'm in a casual mood ;) ).
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"

Return to “New Member Introductions”