Hello!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

daughterofaslan
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Hello!

Post by daughterofaslan » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I am a sister of Chess and Pev, and I dont really know what else to say yet. :)
Set made by Hobbit. Thank you!
Daughter of Aslan (Also known as Dazzle)
Sister of Chess and Pev
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Hello!

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys, Nia, and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno where it came from, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan... :P
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. I've recently read the books for the first time! :D
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. :P
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere.

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Hullo, Daughter of Aslan!! (sweet name, by the way! Are there any nicknames you might like? ) :mrgreen: I'm Nia. Welcome to TLC!! That's cool that three of you can be here on TLC.

I'm TLC's resident Stelf. That would be a movie-verse Narnian Star/Middle-earth Elf. I'm a big fan of Narnia and LotR, Star Wars, and the Wingfeather Saga. ... In real life, I'm a teenage, Christian homeschooled girl who manages to weird out everybody with her obsession over Gollum. ;) And cloaks. I like cloaks a lot. Aaaaaand I knit and draw some, even though I'm not very good. :P

It's awesome to have you here! I hope to get to know you better. :)
Thank you, Hobbit!
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, Daughter of Aslan! Welcome to TLC!

I hope you enjoy the site. I'm glad to have you join! It's really fun, I think, to have a bunch of siblings on the site. :mrgreen: I have two silbings here too, but they're both girls, and they're called Lady Arlian and Tenethia. :D Our older brother doesn't like Narnia. :roll: Arli doesn't come around very often, but you might see Tenethia around once in a while.
I'm an American girl who is homeschooled! :mrgreen: I like archery, riding horses, reading, writing, and drawing. :) Do you like drawings? There seems to be a lot of artists on TLC. You might find some art that I did in the Artist's Corner of TLC. I'm not that good yet, though. :roll: So many people are better than me. (Like Hobbit. :roll: ) I mainly stick around that section and the Village Green. :mrgreen:
My favorite Narnia book is MN, and my favorite Narnia movie is VDT. What's yours?
Besides spending like, all day on TLC, I also like to go shopping in a cloak, just to make people stare at me even though I'm shy so it really doesn't make sense. :roll: I own about seven cloaks, but my favorite two were made by my best friend, who is Narniac101 on TLC. :mrgreen:

Again, welcome to TLC, and I hope you like it.
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Hey there - I'm Shi. Welcome to TLC! I'm a Narnia and LOTR fan, and I enjoy watching movies, I have an interest in photography, and love dogs, otters, and the color green.
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Welcome, Daughter! (Yeesh, I sound like the Hermit of the Southern March.... I'm an adult, but nowhere near that old, haha!)
I'm Ariel, one of the moderators here (so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a private message! Other moderators (indicated by green screennames) and staff members (indicated by red screennames).
My favourite Narnia book is HHB, followed by LB. Funny story: both used to sit rather low on my ordering of favourites, but in recent years, a couple aspects hit me between the eyes (I almost cried last time I read LB, it was so beautiful).
I could say more about me, but that's good for now. :)

Welcome to TLC!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello, Daughter of Aslan! I'm Hobbit. (And because people around here like nicknames, you can also call me Hobbi or 'Obbit. :P )
I'm sure you'll love TLC! It's a great place. :)
I'm a fan of Narnia, LOTR, HTTYD, Sherlock Holmes, and a dozen other things. I don't know the exact number; I lost count a long time ago. :roll:
My real-life brother is Alexandanor. He's an elf-ranger on TLC. (He'd introduce himself except he's currently taking a break from the internet. :P )
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:26 am

Hi!!! It's nice to have you join, too!
I'm a Narnia geek (you should see my room :P I have SO much Narnia in it.)

I'm a homeschooled American who works at a fast-food restaurant in her non-schooling time :) I like horses and cats nd playing the piano and decorating and organizing! :)

Nice to meet you!

I'm also a mod, like Ariel, so if you have questions or anything, you can holler in my direction :)
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:43 am

Hello! Welcome to TLC, we are happy to have you here. Please, do make yourself comfortable with the place by exploring around the different forums. Posting or not posting, it's all good. :)

I am Elanorelle, but normally called Elanor or Ela. I'm a university student and a Narnia fan as most everyone here is (I think my faves would be LWW, HHB, and LB in no particular order). I also take great interest in historical based media, both in the non-fiction and fiction forms, several books: LotR, Hobbit, War Horse, Private Peaceful, Jane Eyre, etc; films: War Horse, Middle-earth films, Disney, HTTYD...; and tv shows: Agents of Shield, Sherlock, Downton Abbey... I think I have too many fandoms to put up, but I'm sure you get the gist. How about you? What do you enjoy? :)

Again, nice to have you here with us and I hope to see you around,
Elanor
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:01 am

My one call you DoA?

Hello, welcome, since I already like Pev and Chess, I'll probably like you too. I think they might have shared links I sent them, but if there is a subject you'd like to read my essay on, ask.

Return to “New Member Introductions”