"I am an invisible man"

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

queenhelen
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

"I am an invisible man"

Post by queenhelen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:01 am

Well I'm not actually a man but hullo to all you lovely people ^_^ I am Queen Helen: a lover of books, comics, and all things Narnia. I stumbled upon this website and found it delightful, so here I am. :D I am excited to make new friends, and learn from this lovely group of people. I look forward to chatting with you all in future ^_^ Feel free to ask any questions, I would love to get to know you better. :D
narniac101
Contributor

Re: "I am an invisible man"

Post by narniac101 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:39 pm

*notices thread* ... WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Welcome to TLC, Queen Helen!!! TLC is pretty awesome, isn't it? :P

I'm Narniac, TLC's resident Stelf. (Stelf would be a movie-verse Narnian Star/Elf. I'm a shapeshifter. :P ) Mostly everybody calls me Nia, or Nan. I'm a homeschooled teenage girl, and some of my fandoms include (Narnia is definitely at the top :P) Narnia, LotR, HTTYD and Star Wars. :) Either VDT or SC would be my favorite Narnia book. I'm also an archer, not-so-great artist, and newly obsessed with chainmaille. :lol: Aaaand my family has a lot of dogs; one is currently chewing on my finger... o.O (That would be Audrey.)

Soooooooo anyway, it's great having you here! I hope to get to know you better too! :P
Thank you, Hobbit!
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan... ;)
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way. :lol: I've recently read the books for the first time!
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. :P
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around! :D
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
daughterofaslan
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by daughterofaslan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:54 am

YAAAAAY!!! We love new members!! Welcome Queen Helen! :D (could we call you Helen for short? :P )
Anyway, I'm DaughterofAslan (as you can see) most people call me Dazzle, but like, 3 people call me Doa, I prefer Dazzle, but you call me whatever. :P I'm a teenage girl and I'm a homeschooled christian. :D I also have two brothers on TLC, Chess and Pev. :P I am the third of seven kids in my family. :mrgreen:
I love reading, archery, swimimg, dolphins, cats, loveing and caring for animals, TLC, climbing trees, and a whole buch of other awesome things. :D Oh, I also love swings. :P
I LOVE NARNIA!!! :D
I can't wait to get to know you better! :D
Last edited by daughterofaslan on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Set made by Hobbit. Thank you!
Daughter of Aslan (Also known as Dazzle)
Sister of Chess and Pev
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:12 am

Hey Queen Helen, nice to meet you. I'm Shi (pronounced just like the word "shy"). I'm a Christian, formerly homeschooled, and sisters with Always Narnian. I love Narnia and Lord of the Rings, dogs, and the color green. Welcome to TLC, hope to see you around.
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:52 am

Hello, Helen! I'm Ariel and that means several things. First off, I'm a Christian adult who likes to masquerade around here as a knight (or a ranger when I'm in a more casual mood). I'm also a staff member - if you have any questions or concerns, please just ask! (Those with red names are staff, those with green are moderators; but anybody around here would be willing to lend a helping hand!) Obviously, I'm a huge Narnia fan - a friend forced me to give the Focus on the Family CDs a try in 2005 and thus I was hooked for life. I'm also a big fan of Lord of the Rings, How to Train Your Dragon, Disney, and a bunch of other fandoms. I love reading, writing, playing with Photoshop and videos, watching selected movies, and hanging out with my friends in real life and online. :)
Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know you better. Welcome to TLC!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Hullo! Welcome to TLC! I'm Hobbit. I'm a LOTR and Narnia fan (like most of the TLC members), and I also like How to Train Your Dragon, and Sherlock Holmes, and the really old stories like Beowulf and King Arthur, and old comic books. I also have a lot of hobbies/interests and our family has two cats.
Hope to see you around! :)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Hi, Helen!

I'm Tenny, my passion is my job working fast food, but I also like cats (I have two, Abalone and Frostbite), scrapbooking, cardmaking, and all other manners of artistic decorating endeavors :) My current project is my older brother's wedding rehearsal dinner decorations. ^.^ Speaking of my brother, I have just him and my two sisters, Arlian and Gypsy, who are both TLCers and around. I'm the next-youngest. I also really like goldfish. Not the fish. The food. I like the pizza flavored ones. And I collect books like crazy. I'm obsessed with Narnia books, obviously -- I have four full copies of the series, plus five additional LWWs, 3 HHBs, and 1 PC. And none of them are the same edition or cover :P I'm weird like that. My favorite Narnia book is HHB. :)

What's your favorite Narnia book? Do you like cheesecake?

If you need help navigating the site, or have any questions at all, give me a holler! :)
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 am

Mae g'ovannen Queen Helen! That is, Well met. I am known around here as Pev, btw. I enjoy a LOT of things, and I do a LOT of things. (if you want to know just ask) Hope to see you around a lot! :D

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:10 am

Queen Helen!

Hello and welcome to TLC!

Most people around here call me "Ann"

I am a HUGE Lewis and Tolkien fan and an aspiring writer. I am a home school graduate and a follower of Jesus Christ.

Welcome aboard!

Return to “New Member Introductions”