Hello Peoples

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

red_fox
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Hello Peoples

Post by red_fox » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:54 am

I am red_fox, a teenage girl who isn't quite sure what her interests are.
featherfish is a friend of mine in real life who convinced me to join, and I have a few other friends on here, too.
I have absolutely no idea how to work anything, so bear with me as I try and figure things out. :)

A few things about me...
My favorite color is red, I think. It was blue for the longest time, but I think that red is now officially the winner.
I enjoy music, and I play cello, violin, and piano. Cello is my favorite of the three.
YouTube is an amazing thing, and I usually watch ThePianoGuys, Studio C, or videos about various robotics teams.
Robotics is another thing I enjoy. For some reason, it is really satisfying seeing a lifeless hunk of metal move and do amazing things after countless hours of draining work on it.
I also love drama club, but I have difficulty making time for both robotics and play practice.

That's all I can really think of that you all might want to know. I'm excited to meet everyone!
featherfish
Knight

Re: Hello Peoples

Post by featherfish » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:55 am

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

you already know me. :mrgreen:

btw, the other members you know are alexandanor (alex) and hobbit_of_narnia (hobbi.)

hmm, you'll need a nickname. :? anybody have any ideas?

you'll love it here!!
*is such an emo sprite*
lady featherfish, royal vocalist and scrivener of fanfictions

i swear this sig is a goose
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:58 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way (the same way I loved Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, btw). :lol: I've recently read the books for the first time!
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. ;)
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:03 am

Hello, Red Fox! It's great to see you on here! Nice set, by the way. :)
Is there a username-nickname you'd particularly like me to call you on the forums? Mine is just Hobbit or Hobbi. I've even been called HoN once or twice. :P
You already knew me, so yeah. :P I don't really need to introduce myself to you bwecause you already know my interests and stuff.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:07 am

Hello, Red_fox! I'm Narniac101, but I usually go by Nia or Nan. :P WELCOME TO TLC!!

I'm a teenage, Christian homeschooled girl. Some of my favorite movies/fandoms are Narnia, (obviously :P ), Star Wars, HTTYD, and LotR. I looove Studio C, too!! :mrgreen:
I have four dogs and a miniature horse IRL. ... and I really like knitting. And swords. And purple things. I don't like math.
And my TLC species is a Stelf. (Narnian movie-verse star, Middle-earth Elf. :) )

... and this set is a temporary evil, don't mind it, please. o.o

I'm excited that you're here! I think you'll have a lot of fun.
Thank you, Hobbit!
red_fox

Post by red_fox » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:17 am

@Jaygee: That was one of the best descriptions of watching The Hobbit that I've ever heard :) I love those movies.
@Hobbi: I'm gonna call you Hobbi just because that seems to fit the best :). You can call me Fox, I guess. Short and simple.
@Nia: I'm not especially fond of math, though recently I've had to learn to tolerate it more than usual due to robotics. Robots require math, sadly.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:18 am

Welcome, Red Fox!

I'm Ariel. I started hanging around TLC in 2009, I think, just lurking about, but I didn't become a member till 2011. Anyway, I'm one of the staff members on the site, as well as a contributor in charge of the writing contest and a co-contributor to the YouTube channel, as well as the main moderator to keep an eye on the writing threads and leader of our weekly writers' group in the chat room.
I took piano for eleven years myself, but have barely touched one since. I also took a robotics class in college, so I kinda know that thrill of seeing an inanimate something do things. :D Drama is something I've tended to fantasize about more than actually act upon, unfortunately. As much fun as I've had on stage those few times, I am happier behind the scenes. Not that I've done much in that department either, haha.
Piano Guys and Studio C rock! *high-fives*
Green, blue, and silver are my favourite colours. I have a number of fandoms, but my top three are Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and How to Train Your Dragon.
I love to read, write, play in Photoshop, tinker with videos, draw, watch select movies and TV shows, and... stuff. My problem is that I have too many interests and not the time to do them all. ;)

So, again, welcome to TLC! We look forward to getting to know you better. Everyone 'round here is real friendly, so if you need assistance, you can talk to any of them. If you need especial assistance, feel free to send me a private message (if you click on the "..." next to "Contact:" under my name, you'll see a talking-bubble icon that will take to you a PM page) or you can also get in touch with anyone else whose names are red (staff members) or green (moderators).
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
red_fox

Post by red_fox » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:25 am

@Ariel: Nice to meet you! I wish I knew how to work Photoshop. There are times when that would make my life so much easier. And I know what you mean; I also get excited about way too many things at once, which doesn't exactly work very well with the limited hours of the day!
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:39 am

Hello Fox! Glad to see you've joined. It's a small community here, but it's like a second family and while we can get a little crazy, it's all in good fun.

I'm Elanorelle, but Ela works just as good. I am currently going to college with a focus on German and History and I busy myself mostly with schoolwork. When I have free time I enjoy watching movies, TV shows, practicing languages, making graphics, writing and reading. I also tinker around in some fandoms. Um, yeah. That's all I can think about myself.

Catch you around!
Ela
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:03 am

@fox: I'm by no means an expert in Photoshop, but I must say it's allowed me to make sets and things. That's almost exclusively what I use it for, haha! Occasionally, I'll play a bit with photos I've taken.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"

Return to “New Member Introductions”