Hello :)

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

silver_fountain
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Hello :)

Post by silver_fountain » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello! I'm silver_fountain (you can call me sil), and I'm red_fox's sister. I already know a few of you from actual life... which is probably helpful. Anyway... I don't really know what is doing, so I'm gonna have fun with this :P I like singing, acting, and I play violin in an orchestra. I am home schooled (its the best) and I've been to Teen Pact (I don't know if you know what that is, but whatever). I don't really know what else to say other than the fact that I like Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and I love the Hobbit :D. That's it! I can't wait to meet all of you!! :)
narniac101
Contributor

Re: Hello :)

Post by narniac101 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello, Sil! (I like that name :P ) I'm Narniac101, though I mostly go by Nia, or Nan. It's nice to meet you!

I'm homeschooled too (I agree, it's wonderful)! I'm a Christian, teenage girl. I've been on TLC for forever -- or actually two years. Same thing, right? :? ... no? Okay then.
I'm a huge fan of Narnia, the HTTYD movies, Star Wars, Smeagol, and the :mrgreen: emoticon. I've never been to TeenPact before, but I know a few other members here that have. :)

Aaaaand I love to knit, so I keep making scarves and hats even though it's rarely cold enough to wear them. XD I also like swords and cloaks. And purple things.

Soo ... yep. Welcome to TLC! Hope to see you around. :)
Thank you, Hobbit!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:17 am

Hi, Silver!! You know me from real life. It's so cool that you're her too! I hope to see you around on the forums. :)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:37 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and loved BoFA, in an "I'm about to cry the whole time" kind of way (the same way I loved Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, btw). :lol: I've recently read the books for the first time!
I've also seen Star Wars and loved it. ;)
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:31 am

Hello, Sil, and welcome to TLC!

I'm Ariel, one of the staff members here; if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a private message any time (or any other staff members (indicated by red names) or moderators (indicated by green names)! Everyone is real friendly around here, too, so they'll be happy to help you out as well.

I love reading, writing, watching select movies and TV shows, playing in Photoshop and with videos, and stuff like that. My largest fandoms are Narnia, Middle-earth, and How to Train Your Dragon, but my list of fandoms carries on for a bit longer than that. :D
I enjoy singing (though I don't have the guts to do a solo), took eleven years of piano and have barely touched one since, and have enjoyed the few little forays into acting that I've done. As much as I may fantasize about being good at any of the above, I find that I'm plenty happy remaining in the background. People have asked me where I'd be happiest on a movie set and I've decided I'd be happiest in a wee, dark, lonely editing bay. (Okay, so maybe not wee, dark, and lonely.) ;)

We look forward to getting to know you better in the other threads and the chat room! I'm only in the chat room for our weekly writers' group meetings (on Saturdays at 5:30 Pacific, though not this weekend since it's New Years'), but I usually check in on the forum daily.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Hi, Sil! :D
I'm Gypsy, an American Homeschooled teenager. :) I'm on TLC mainly at all odd hours of the night, or very early in the morning. You might call me a night owl. :P
TLC is awesome! I'm sure you're gonna like it. I've made tons of friends here, and though we're all mainly just online friends, I have met several in real life. I've met over twenty members of TLC (TLCers :P ) in real life while traveling, and I've never met one I didn't like. ;) Yeah, I travel a lot! :lol: TLCers are all weird and epic at the same time. For example: Wearing cloaks everywhere, or screaming that they love Caspy more than someone else. :?
I like to draw (just mainly with a mechanical pencil, so I'm not very good. :roll: ) and the art on this site inspires me a lot (especially Hobbit's :P ) . I like to write (poetry mainly - oh and tragic novels. :roll: ) And I like to sing a lot. I usually always have a song stuck in my head. I spend most of my TLC time in the Village Green, playing Llama Llama Duck. I like Narnia, LotR, Studio C, The Hunger Games, The Hobbit, HTTYD, and Star Wars! (Star Wars if my favorite, of course. XD Darth Maul is my bae! :lol: JK, he's just my favorite character.) And I pretty much like any music ever, but especially Twenty One Pilots right now. :mrgreen:
And yeah there's really nothing else interesting about me that I can think of right now. :? I hope you enjoy TLC! :lol: Bye!
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
featherfish
Knight

Post by featherfish » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:45 pm

hey! you joined! you'll love it here!
*is such an emo sprite*
lady featherfish, royal vocalist and scrivener of fanfictions

i swear this sig is a goose
silver_fountain

Post by silver_fountain » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Thanks so much for the great welcome :)
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:38 am

Hi Sil! Welcome to TLC. I'm Shi, and I am sisters with always narnian. I love Narnia & LOTR, and my other interests include The Hunger Games, photography, dogs, otters, the color green, traveling, and good food. Great to have you here!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:11 am

YOUR A TEENPACTER TOOO!?!?!? AWESOME!!!! THAT ROCKS!!!
Have you been to any Alumni Events?

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.

Return to “New Member Introductions”