Hello

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

mysticalwarrior
Novice: Staying with the Beavers

Hello

Post by mysticalwarrior » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello, everyone! There's way too many things I could put in this post, if I had the time and energy to do so. Since I don't, I'll stick with the basics (or my semi-standard introduction, since I've written way too many for school).
I'm homeschooled and currently duel-enrolling. I spend a lot of my time writing or drawing (my signature is the reference drawings for the four main characters in the novel I'm writing). I also play piano and saxophone. I've always loved reading, and when I was in fourth grade I read Narnia for the first time. Finally, I'm reading them again with my younger brother, which is great!
I'm not sure who will find this interesting, but I'm an INTX according to the MBTI.
:)

Also, I forgot to mention that I know featherfish in real life and that she invited me.
Set designed by mysticalwarrior and made by red_fox
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Hello

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler (who is also dual-enrolling at the moment, btw). Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan... My favorite character (besides Aslan, of course) is Lucy, with Jill, Peter, Aravis, and Edmund following closely behind.
I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, even if BoFA made me very, very sad. ;) My favorite character from that is Eowyn. I also like Tauriel (unlike many others), Legolas, Arwen, and Sam.
I'm also a big fan of Star Wars. I like the original trilogy, the prequels, and the sequels (also unlike many others) (also, the Clone Wars and Rebels). My favorite characters are Padmé, Rey, Leia, Jyn, Ahsoka, Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan...y'know what, just all the good guys. :P
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around occasionally, but she's not around very much. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Hallo! Another friend of Feather (or anyone here) is always welcome!

I am homeschooled as well, but not yet interested in dual-enrollment, though I have heard a lot of great things about it from friends. :)

I am a book fan. XD I read tons, so if you need suggestions, just ask. I am currently a major fan of Chick Black's three series, anything Tolkien related, anything CS Lewis related, The Door Within Series by Thomas Wayne Baston, and countless more.
I am also a movie fan, like Marvel, LoTR, HTTYD, etc. :P

Music is an inspiration, and I play multiple instruments as well.

Oh yeah, everyone around calls me Pev, except one person who calls me UP. XD Feel free to do either.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
featherfish
Knight

Post by featherfish » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:53 pm

took you long enough. xP
you already know me.
*is such an emo sprite*
lady featherfish, royal vocalist and scrivener of fanfictions

i swear this sig is a goose
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:53 am

Oh, @mysticalwarrior, can I call you Mysty? Most of us already have nicknames around here. :) Just wanted to ask.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 am

Welcome, mysticalwarrior! (Mind if I call you Myst or Mysty? We have an incurable habit of shortening names around here. :D)
I'm Ariel, one of the staff members here, though I do wear a couple other hats as well. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to send me a private message. Other staff members (distinguished by their red names), moderators (marked by green), and really anyone else here would also be happy to help you out!

Wow, the saxophone is pretty unique! Haven't met many who play. My musical abilities are limited to piano (but I haven't played much since I quit lessons at the end of high school) and singing, but I'm too chicken to solo and haven't been in a choir since my first year of college.
I enjoy writing (I encourage you to share your works at our weekly writing group and/or in the writing threads!), reading, messing around with videos and in Photoshop, and occasionally drawing (but it's not one of my strengths). And sometimes I dabble in random other things, like cake decorating.
I got into Narnia when my best friend forced me to borrow her Focus on the Family radio theatre CDs in the summer of 2005. She didn't expect me to fall in love with Narnia so deeply, but it's all good. :D I'm also a big fan of other things, including Lord of the Rings, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes, and... well, I've got a list!

We look forward to getting to know you more!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
silver_fountain

Post by silver_fountain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Hey, Mysty (I'm just going to make that a thing) I already know you.... so yep :P
mysticalwarrior

Post by mysticalwarrior » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:02 pm

anunknownpevensie wrote:Oh, @mysticalwarrior, can I call you Mysty? Most of us already have nicknames around here. :) Just wanted to ask.
Sure, that's perfectly fine. :)
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm

:P Thanks. I look forward to seeing you around! Have you checked out the live chat on the main site? It is really cool when there are a few of us there (which isn't too often, but every now and then....).

mysticalwarrior

Post by mysticalwarrior » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Oh, no, I hadn't. I didn't realize it existed.

Return to “New Member Introductions”