The Dwarfmin returneth or: Man I missed you guys!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

Niffum
ROotL

The Dwarfmin returneth or: Man I missed you guys!

Post by Niffum » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi all,
Man I missed this place! For those who don't know I'm Niffum. I was one of the first admin on TLC and helped start the forum. It's been quite some time, but I was telling my niece about being part of a great Narnian website and community, and it hit me, man I miss that place and the amazing people, so I'm back! Now a bit about me. I hail from a state that is shaped like a mitten, though I currently live in the state famous for cheesesteaks and the Liberty Bell. I love kids, Narnia, the Muppets and Doctor Who, the last one a direct result of some dear friends on this very site who goaded/encouraged me to check it out :) So, what has everyone been up to? I checked out the chat but I seemed to hit it when there wasn't anyone there. Anyway glad to be back

*snugs one and all*
jesusgirl4ever

Re: The Dwarfmin returneth or: Man I missed you guys!

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi there! Nice to meet you!

I'm Jaygee! (Gpys and Cor call me Jaygers sometime. Dunno why, but if you like that, you can use it, too.). I'm a Christian homeschooler (who is also dual-enrolling at the moment, btw). Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan... My favorite character (besides Aslan, of course) is Lucy, with Jill, Peter, Aravis, and Edmund following closely behind.
I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, even if BoFA made me very, very sad. ;) My favorite character from that is Eowyn. I also like Tauriel (unlike many others), Legolas, Arwen, and Sam.
I'm also a big fan of Star Wars. I like the original trilogy, the prequels, and the sequels (also unlike many others) (also, the Clone Wars and Rebels). My favorite characters are Padmé, Rey, Leia, Jyn, Ahsoka, Luke, Anakin, Obi-Wan...y'know what, just all the good guys. :P
Currently I'm also into the Marvel fandom, at least the Avengers and Cap movies.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around occasionally, but she's not around very much. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Hiieeee, Niffum! It’s so cool to have you back! (you never knew me, or vice versa, but still… that’s pretty awesome of you to come back after so long! :P ) I’m Narniac101, though I go mostly by Nia or Nan here.

Narnia is my #1 fandom. I’m also a fan of HTTYD, Star Wars, (hehe, side note, I also like Doctor Who, but my family thinks it’s weird/corny, so we don’t really watch it much :lol: :roll: ), and Smeagol – er, LotR. I love sewing a lot of random things, including cloaks. I love cloaks and I wear them all the time... it's so much fun! :lol:

Anyway, 'tis totally fabulous to have you on the forums again. See you around! :mrgreen:
Thank you, Hobbit!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:04 am

Hi, Niffum! Since I joined after you disappeared, I guess an introduction would be in order.
I have a lot of fandoms, but the biggest ones are Narnia and all-things-Tolkien. But I also like Sherlock Holmes, How To Train Your Dragon, and some Marvel and DC stuff. I have too many favorite characters to mention here without making this post too long. :lol:
I like drawing and writing reading and watching movies and acting and a lot of other things. And the majority of my friends are at least a year younger than me.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
alexandanor
Knight

Post by alexandanor » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:24 am

Greetings, Niffum. Always good to have another Dwarf hanging about. My name is Sir Alexandanor Thiadir Gamgee, Royal Sigsmith and Ranger of the Forum...but don't bother using my full name; I usually go by Alex. I likewise joined after you left, but it's good to have you back.
I like Narnia, Middle-Earth, Shakespeare, Marvel, and random Sci-Fi/Medieval crossovers. :P I also enjoy broadsword fighting, but I'm not very skilled at it. Anyways, I hope to see you around!

(Oh, yeah: my sister is hobbit_of_narnia, just so you know. ;) )
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Hey Niff! You know me so that makes for a very short intro! Glad to have you back!
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi, Niffum!
I remember seeing your name on the admin list back when I was a newb and actually looked at staff lists. :P I'm pretty sure we've never met, so, about me:
I fell in love with Narnia in summer of 2005 when a friend forced me to borrow her Focus on the Family CDs. :P I have a number of fandoms, some bigger than others, but Narnia is the first, with Middle-earth, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes, Young Justice, Marvel, and a bunch of others falling somewhere after that.
I found TLC quite by accident in 2008 or 2009, but didn't join the chat/forum community until 2011.
I'm rarely ever in the chat room nowadays (pretty well only go in for writers' group, which is currently closed for the summer), but you'll find me hanging out in the forum. :)
Hope to see you around!
Ariel_of_Narnia
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
roonwit
Knight

Post by roonwit » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:02 pm

I remember you, Niffum! You might not remember me, though. It's been a few years since I was active here.
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Post by Lucy Took » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:05 am

Hi Niffum, I said hi on the MUCK, so I shall repeat my hi here.

*Hugtackles*

Also...Roon's still around? Huh. Didn't know that.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Return to “New Member Introductions”