Hello!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

sardhrantor
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Hello!

Post by sardhrantor » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, my name is Sardhrantor (you may call me Sardh or Maeril for short), and I am a Christian musician, writer, composer, and random-whatever-hobbyist. I play the clarinet and the piano, and I enjoy composing. As far as literature/fiction goes, The Lord of the Rings (and the other books of Tolkien's legendarium, though of these have I read only The Hobbit and The Silmarillion) and The Chronicles of Narnia are my current favorites.

I enjoy writing fanfiction; I have an account on FanFiction.net, where I am called by the same name I have here. I am currently working on my first ever Narnia fanfic, which I am super excited about. I haven't posted anything of that story yet, because I want to wait till I have my story completely written, proofread, and revised before I post even the first chapter on FFnet.

I'm happy to join the community here, and I'm looking forward to making friends with y'all.
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Hello!

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:10 am

Hey! I think I know you from FF...good to see you over here!

P.S. You've met my cousin, Musical Jedi over there, I believe? She's called Aygee over here, but she's hardly ever on. ;)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:30 am

Hello, Sardh! I feel like I've seen you on FF as well (I operate under the juxtaposed username of Ariyah there), though I don't remember what the context would have been.... Welcome to The Lion's Call! I'm a dabbler in several things including writing, messing around in Photoshop, playing with video editing, and sketching. I have a number of fandoms, but Narnia and Middle-earth are my largest two. And, here on TLC, I'm one of the staff members, so if you ever need help with anything, you can send me a private message no problem! Other members are super friendly and helpful as well, so you can definitely ask them questions as well.
Looking forward to seeing you more around the forum!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi! I'm not on FF, so I've never met you before, but it's nice to meet you now! I'm Narniac101, but I go by Nia or Nan here. (question -- how exactly do you pronounce your name? I just want to make sure I'm saying it correctly in my head)

Narnia is my first and forever favorite series, but I do wander around in quite a few fandoms (LotR, Star Wars, HTTYD, to name a small few). Narnia inspired me to take up archery a few years back, so I shoot quite a bit nowadays. I'm also very interested in fiber arts, such as knitting, spinning, and dyeing yarn.

It's fabulous having you here, hope to see you around. :)
Thank you, Hobbit!
sardhrantor

Post by sardhrantor » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Jaygee, yes, I've seen you on FFnet. I met MJ there and found her here, too. Thanks.
Hi Ariyah, I know I've seen you on FFnet too, and I might have read some of your stories, though I can't remember exactly.
Hey Nia, nice to meet you! Do you ever do crocheting? I love doing that! I want to learn knitting in future, but it looks kinda hard... :(
Btw, almost forgot. X) My name is pronounced SAWRTH (that's a soft th, as in the) rahn tor.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Ah, yes, that might do it! Well, I look forward to getting to know you better here. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:07 pm

I don't crochet, but I plan on learning soon. I suggest that you learn to knit! It really is pretty easy to learn. :)

Also, thank you :lol: that's a really cool-sounding name, and I didn't want to butcher it... because I do that a lot. :?
Thank you, Hobbit!
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Composing is great! You should keep it up!

Hi, I'm the Hermit of the Northern March, but I'm not actually a hermit (I chose this nickname a long time ago). I am a Christian, American, college graduate, and a girl. I work in healthcare and I also like to draw and read. My FFnet name is "nursingstudent", but I haven't been happy with any Narnia fanfic I've written so far and haven't posted it.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a
sardhrantor

Post by sardhrantor » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:22 am

Hi Hermit, I saw your FFnet profile and read your Cranial Nerves story. It was funny! And useful. ^^
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Post by Lucy Took » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Hello! I'm Tooky, one of the mods/admins around here, though I'm not quite as active as I used to be. I still have the big buttons for troll attacks though, and I check my PMs multiple times a day so if you ever need anything or have any questions, I'm here here for you.

I was on FF.net ages ago....lets not talk about what I wrote nearly a decade ago...
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Return to “New Member Introductions”