Hello!

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

daughterofeve3
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Hello!

Post by daughterofeve3 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Hello, I'm DaughtofEve3 and I'm on fanfiction under the same username. I just thought try out this website and connect with other fans. I hope i'm not too late to the party.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Hello, DaughterofEve! I recognize you as a reader of my latest fanfic, haha!
Welcome to TLC! You’re never too late to the party here. :) I’m one of the staff members here and have been around the site for several years. I also tend not to be in the chat room much, but I’m in the forum plenty! Check out whatever strikes your fancy and jump right on in when you feel like it. (And, if you like, let us know more about yourself in this thread too, so we can get to know ya!) We’ve been fairly quiet in the past while, what with some folks being swamped with school, work, and/or life, but we’re not dead. ;)
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll gove you a hand! (Other members will also be happy to assist.)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi, Daughter of Eve! Welcome to TLC! I'm Hobbit. I look forward to getting to know you. :)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 am

Hey! Welcome to TLC! Everyone around here calls me Jaygee; nice to meet you!

I'm also on fanfic under the same name. :)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
daughterofeve3

Post by daughterofeve3 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:08 am

Thank you, I'm glad to be here:) I'm a huge Narnia fan since I was a kid and love more now as an adult (I guess you could call me that. i am over 20,) and there arn't many other Narnia fans where I live and my family get sick of hearing about narnia. I have read all the book many times, and books about Narnia and watch the new movies and a little of the BBC version, and of course I wrote fanfiction stories. All of that said, I'm really excited to explore this site and talk to all of youP:)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:34 am

That's the beauty of Narnia: it gets better the older you get! Kinda like "further up, further in" and "every year you grow, you will find me bigger". :D Even books about Narnia seem to just make it better. I got into Narnia in the summer of 2005 when a friend forced me to borrow her Focus on the Family Radio Theatre CDs, though I don't think I quite fell in love until I read the books a week before LWW came out in theaters. Only fell more deeply in love from there, haha.
If you want to jaw about Narnia without annoying folks, this is definitely the place to do it! We've got whole threads dedicated to Narnia discussions.
Looking forward to seeing you around!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Welcome Daughter of Eve! Nice to have you here!
Can I just call you Eve?
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
daughterofeve3

Post by daughterofeve3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:25 pm

Thanks:) I've enjoy being on here, though I'll try to do more on here in the feature, and yea you can call me Eve.
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:05 pm

I know you're not particularly new at this point, but I figured I'd add my welcome all the same. I think I'll steal Lil's idea and call you Eve also :)
daughterofeve3

Post by daughterofeve3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:55 am

Yeah sure:) Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been busy with school.

Return to “New Member Introductions”