Greetings from Orik.

If you are a new member, please, introduce yourself so we can get to know you!

Moderators: Tenethia, Ajnos, Swanwhite

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Greetings from Orik.

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Braille cubes?? I kind of want to try that now. The one drawback to the mirror cube is that you can't really do it as quickly as a regular cube because you have to keep adjusting your hand positions do to the odd shape, but with a braille cube that wouldn't be such an issue.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:14 pm

*looks up mirror cube* O_O
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Hello, Orik! I'm glad you came to the forum, it's a good place to discuss things from the books. I had to look up the mirror cube too. It looks very tricky. Having a lot of hobbies is a good thing as long as you enjoy them. I've had a lot of hobbies: drawing, violin, dog training, building models from paper, animation, foreign languages, etc. But now I don't have time for all of them.
Your "Temporary Name" story is hillarious. That's how I wound up with my nickname here as well, my mom said that I should be as anonymous as possible. This was years ago and I've thought about changing my name here because it doesn't really fit as I am not actually a hermit.
I am a girl, I work in healthcare, I'm an American, a Christian, and I have been taking Spanish classes lately.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a
0rik
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Post by 0rik » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:34 pm

(Still hasn't figured out how to make a krayt dragon call)

Return to “New Member Introductions”