Tenethia

Moderator: Tenethia

Tenethia
Site Admin

Tenethia

Post by Tenethia » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:51 pm

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Tenethia (Ten-EE-thee-uh)

Rank: Contributor (Site Archivist and Writers Group assistant)

Age range: Somewhere between... 13 and 99.

TLC occupation/Residency: Random Contributor Person. I’m the archivist.

TLC Species: Hobbit-horse-puppy!

Location outside Narnia: Somewhere in our world.

Favourite Narnian book: The Horse and His Boy. Because it has Aravis and horses, and also because I happen to love some of the older Edmund's lines.

Favourite non-Narnian book: Favourite? You can’t /pick/ a favorite book. There are simply too many. However, I do enjoy The Bretheren, by H. Rider Haggard. It is totally amazing. Also, classics, Beanstalk, and historical fiction. LotR is great too.

Favourite movie: Veggietales, the Mandy films, and the Sugar Creek Gang film. And the BBC Narnia films are awesome.

Favourite foods: Spaghetti. With large quantities of parmesan cheese. Also, pepperjack cheese and shrimp.

Favourite drinks: Sweet Cold Tea and Tim Horton's French Vanilla Cappuccino

Favourite quotes: “There’s nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.”

Relatives on TLC: Lady Arlian comes around every so often -– that’d be my older sis -- and Gypsevedius is my younger sis.

About Me: I’m myself. I’m a crazy homeschooled person and a Christian. That's about it :P

Interests: I enjoy writing, horses, dogs and cats, playing piano, hanging out on TLC for long periods of time, hanging out with my siblings, and speech class. I love speech class.

Return to “Staff, Mods, and Contribs”