Benisse

Moderator: Tenethia

Benisse
Site Admin

Benisse

Post by Benisse » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Benisse [Ben-NEESS] (from the French for Bless, as in God bless you)

Age range: parent

TLC occupation/Residency: I Mod the Narnia and Faith Forum and am an entry level Admin

TLC Species: not sure, but I'd like to fly... maybe a winged horse (or a bird?)

Location outside Narnia: Jiazhou by the Western Sea

Favourite Narnian book: three way tie between MN (because of the growth in Digory, Aslan's tears, and the wonder of Creation), LWW (because this is where I first entered Narnia too and I love Lucy and the spiritual imagery), & LB (because the spiritual parallels and the amazing, satisfying, beautiful, inspiring ending)

Favourite non-Narnian book other than the Bible: [i]The Complete Fairy Tales of Mary de Morgan[/i]

Favourite movie: 1995 [i]Pride and Prejudice[/i] miniseries

Favourite foods: salads, oatmeal raisin cookies and xiao long bao (meat and broth steam dumplings); star fruit

Favourite drinks: water, lavender mint tea

Favourite quote:
Enter, then, O Christ most holy;
Make a Christmas in my heart;
Make a heaven of my manger:
It is heaven where Thou art.
-- George S. Rowe

Relatives on TLC: not yet, but my daughter drew my profile picture and signature banner.

About Me: aka Linda, a friend of the True Lion since I was 5; a lover of Narnia since I was 9. When I was in grade school I would sit and draw pictures of Narnian characters during recess. I used to teach (junior college, university and then homeschooling) but currently am an avid volunteer, creative crafter, special needs advocate, pastor's wife, writer, and bibliophile.

Interests: reading, piano/singing, crafts, sudoku, learning, going to museums or musicals; I collect Nativity ornaments (and books!)

Things I Don’t Like: violent or bawdy movies, books, etc :(

Conclusion:
Hosea 6:3 So let us know, let us press on to know the Lord. His going forth is as certain as the dawn, and he will come to us like the spring rain watering the earth.

Return to “Staff, Mods, and Contribs”