Ariel_of_Narnia

Moderator: Tenethia

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Ariel_of_Narnia

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:49 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Ariel_of_Narnia, but most call me Ariel

Age range: adult on the younger side

TLC occupation/Residency: Writing Contest contrib, YouTube channel co-contrib, Non-Narnian Fanfiction and Original Works mod, Writers' Group leader; knight, scribe, and story-crafter

TLC Species: Daughter of Adam and Eve

Location outside Narnia: I travel to many different worlds - worlds of other fandoms and worlds that exist only in my mind. But my main residence is somewhere in the continent of North America.

Favourite Narnian book: HHB - It took a while, but I finally realized just how much Aslan is in the story; "I am the Lion" is a wonderful reminder of how He's always with me, even when I don't see Him or understand why things are the way they are.

Favourite non-Narnian book: Bible, [i]Passages[/i], [i]Lord of the Rings[/i] (and other Middle-earth material), [i]Promise of Zion[/i], [i]Sherlock Holmes[/i], [i]Screwtape Letters[/i]

Favourite movie: Sherwood Pictures / Kendrick Brothers movies ([i]Flywheel[/i], [i]Facing the Giants[/i], [i]Fireproof[/i], [i]Courageous[/i] [i]War Room[/i]), Walden Narnias, LotR, [i]How to Train Your Dragon[/i], [i]Toy Story[/i] trilogy, [i]Big Hero 6[/i]...

Favourite foods: ... I'm not even going to give a portion of that list; it's just too long....

Favourite drinks: smoothies, Orange Julius, Naked Juice, milkshakes, floats, iced cappuccinos/frappuchinos, hot chocolate, mochas, and good ol' classic water ;)

Favourite quotes: "He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

"[In your world,] I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there." ~ Aslan
"The value of myth is that it takes all the things you know and restores to them the rich significance which has been hidden by the veil of familiarity." ~ C.S. Lewis

"'I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of death." Revelation 1:18

Relatives on TLC: none

About Me: I'm a baptized Christian with Baptist convictions. I love to act as a soundingboard for people's ideas and listen through their problems when they need to get a load off their minds. I'm fiercely loyal and defensive. Once I get into something, I get into it. I got into Narnia in the summer of 2005 and it's only grown since; I think I started hanging around TLC in '07 or thereabouts, but only became a member early 2011.

Interests: books, reading, writing, fanfiction, graphics, film, drawing, horses, swimming, music, juvenile material (be they books or movies), mysteries, World Wars history, anything-pre-1600s history...

Things I Don’t Like: terrible writing (either for stories or for movies), creepy crawlies, totally pointless drama, technical difficulties, writer's block (thankfully haven't run into that one too much!), random aches and pains, deadlines I didn't see coming, total lack of communication, laziness in coworkers, people that are a piece of work, detrimental amounts of procrastination...

Ending Conclusion: I'm a complete and total weirdo and I take that as a compliment. :P

Return to “Staff, Mods, and Contribs”