Moderator: Tenethia

always narnian
Site Admin

Always Narnian

Post by always narnian » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: always narnian

Age range: College age though not in college

TLC occupation/Residency: Contributor/Reporter

TLC Species: On TLC everyone knows me as a Dwarf!

Location outside Narnia: America!

Favourite Narnian book: The Silver Chair! I just love the story and it has some of the best characters!

Favourite non-Narnian book: The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Story of Rolf and the Viking Bow, and many, many more!

Favourite movie: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, How to Train Your Dragon 1 & 2, Frozen, Kidnapped, and Epic

Favourite foods: Pierogies, Bread, Italian food, Chick-fil-A, Chicken Salad

Favourite drinks: COFFEE (iced and hot), Sweet Tea, and Dr. Pepper

Favourite quotes:

Verses

"Then Jonathan said to the young man who was carrying his armor, “Come and let us cross over to the garrison of these uncircumcised; perhaps the Lord will work for us, for the Lord is not restrained to save by many or by few.” 1 Samuel 14:6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

"For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:13-14

Also check out 1Timothy 1:12-17 and Philippians 2

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." J.R.R. Tolkien

"Peter, High King of Narnia," said Aslan. "Shut the Door." - The Last Battle

"You see, Aslan didn't tell Pole what would happen. He only told her what to do. That fellow will be the death of us once he's up, I shouldn't wonder. But that doesn't let us off following the sign." - The Silver Chair, Puddleglum

Relatives on TLC: My awesome sister, Shi of Narnia!

About Me: First off, I am saved by the blood of Jesus Christ! I was homeschooled and am the youngest in my family. I'm an extrovert, and I am crazy - I love to laugh and have a good time---I am super loud, my family tells me. I am an aspiring writer and love Tolkien and Lewis. I like playing my penny whistle and singing with my sisters. My favourite animals are dogs, horses, and lions! I love coffee and my converse shoes! I have taught writing to homeschool students, which is an awesome experience! I also like volunteer work, as I have done a small amount with Samaritan's Purse and more recently for a Christian Camp. I am also stubborn and mischievous!

Interests: Writing, Making movies with my friends and family, acting, playing the pennywhistle, a little bit of drawing, adventure, reading, reporting, etc.!

Things I Don’t Like: Spiders.

Ending Conclusion: “All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on forever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.” The Last Battle

Who knows what God has in store next!!!

Return to “Staff, Mods, and Contribs”