Lucy Took

Moderator: Tenethia

Lucy Took
Site Admin

Lucy Took

Post by Lucy Took » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 pm

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Lucy Took. Commonly known as Tooky. The oo is long, like in shoe. The more you know :P

Age range: College graduate.

TLC occupation/Residency: I'm an admin, though I mostly just run Secret Santa anymore. I do still give my PMs daily checks if you see any suspicious activity, I can clean up after a troll.

TLC Species: Hobbit

Location outside Narnia: The Midwest USA

Favourite Narnian book: The House and his Boy. I just love the way that it's written, Lewis's storytelling is at it's best.

Favourite non-Narnian book: Lord of the Rings.

Favourite movie: The Princess Bride.

Favourite foods: Ice Cream! Chocolate Fudge Brownie is my go to, but I'm really not picky.

Favourite drinks: Can't go wrong with apple cider. I land on the tea side of the coffee or tea debate if you wish to know.

Favourite quotes: “The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended: this is the morning.” -The Last Battle

Relatives on TLC: None.

About Me: I have a BA in graphic design and I still like to tinker around for that. I'm a director of marketing at a church right now.

Interests: I love libraries. I like to doodle. I'm in community choir (Soprano). I have a cute black lab. I also haunt NarniaMUCK from time to time.

Things I Don’t Like: When people don't drive the speed limit. Trolls.

Ending Conclusion: I started out on TLC years ago as a lonely teen. I'm not a lonely teen anymore, but TLC still has a special place in my heart.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Return to “Staff, Mods, and Contribs”