aslie
ROotL

Aslie

Post by aslie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:44 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Aslie (AS-LEE)

Age range: Young Adult

TLC occupation/Residency: Library Keeper

TLC Species: Shape Shifter

Location outside Narnia: Somewhere in the USA. No specific place of station as of now.

Favourite Narnian book: I like both VDT and SC mainly because both are high on adventure and when read 100 times, there is always depth to discover.

Favourite non-Narnian book: I have three different series books I like to flip through. The Kingdom Series, The Knights of Arthentera Series and The Lord of the Rings.

Favourite movie: Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Despicable Me (one and two)

Favourite foods: Mostly anything. I eat a lot of different ethnic foods.

Favourite drinks: Izze Sodas are my favorite.

Favourite quotes: Jeremiah 17:7-8 is my 2013-2014 verse. "But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

Relatives on TLC: Nope, I don't have any blood related family members on this site. I do however, have awesome brothers and sisters in Christ on this site.

About Me: Oh goodness, there isn't much to say. I am mostly someone who travels a lot, staying in one place for more than a year usually drives me crazy. I am the youngest of four children and lived in about six different states. I speak three different languages hoping to go for my fourth pretty soon. I speak broken German, Hebrew, and French.

Interests: In my spare time I write, play the cello and walk my dog. I read a lot as well.

Things I Don’t Like: I don't have a huge fear of bugs but I am not particular about Weeping Angels.

Conclusion: Well, now you know something about me. :)

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”