exTarkheena

Moderator: Tenethia

exTarkheena
Knight

exTarkheena

Post by exTarkheena » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:51 pm

In a hole in the TLC forum, there lived exTarkheena

TLC Name/Pronunciation: ex (like ex-boyfriend) Tar-kee-nah. I have been asked whether my username refers specifically to Aravis, or another Tarkheena that escaped to the Northern countries. I created it, referring to Aravis, but I sort of like the idea that there may be another Tarkheena out there who courageously trekked across the desert to Narnia or Archenland.

Nickname: You may call me Ena, Eena, or whatever you feel like

Age range: High School

TLC occupation/Residency: Part of the Order of TLC Horsewomen, forum contributor

Location outside Narnia: USA, Eastern time zone

Favourite Narnian book: HHB (I love the character development of both Aravis and Shasta/Cor, I love seeing the Pevensies during their reign, I love Aslan's involvement in this story, and I love the entire Royal Family of Archenland) Also, HORSES!

Favourite non-Narnian book: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Door Within Series, Lord of the Rings, & C.S. Lewis' apologetic works

Favourite movie: "Apollo 13" or "The Right Stuff" Also, "Frozen" was super cute!

Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Merlin, X-Files, Firefly

Favourite foods: SOFT PRETZELS. Sushi, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread

Favourite drinks: Tea and Coffee, but I drink both black

Favourite quotes: "No one can teach riding so well as a horse." "Faith is the art of holding onto something in spite of changing moods and circumstances." --C.S. Lewis

"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." -Elrond

About Me: I enjoy philosophizing, writing, and analyzing, and because of this, my associates tend to call me a bit absent minded. I enjoy foreign languages, I enjoy logic puzzles, I enjoy laughter, I enjoy friends, I am prone to perfectionism and stress out a bit too much, but I hope I am on the track to recovery in that respect. I love my TLC family, and have been around since before the Great Site Crash of 2012 (as Ajjie suggested we call it). Although, I did take a break when the new site was getting up and running due to the aforementioned stress. I love horseback riding, and I can (and do) spend all day at the barn sometimes. My horse is simultaneously the most annoying person ever, and my best friend. Incidentally, I started riding when I was seven because I wanted to be a knight. I am generally, easy to get along with, and I love God and Narnia and C.S. Lewis.

Interests: horses, reading, playing Monopoly, reading, drinking tea, reading, ukulele

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”