Albero

Moderator: Tenethia

albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Albero

Post by albero1 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Albero, pronounced al-BEAR-oh.

Age range: Middle-schooler

TLC occupation/Residency: Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions

TLC Species: Dryad-dormouse

Favourite Narnian book: Either PC or SC, PC because it’s full of action, and SC because it has the best characters.

Favourite non-Narnian book: The Lord of the Rings, The Lily Series by Nancy Rue, Elsie Dinsmore, and The Bronze Bow.

Favourite movie: How to Train Your Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon 2, and An Unexpected journey.

Favourite foods: Waffles, chicken and dumplings, seafood (even if it’s “super fishy,”) raw onions, anything smothered with garlic, and cheese.

Favourite drinks: smoothies, lemonade, hot cocoa, mochas, TEA!!!, and soda.

Favourite quotes: "I’m on Aslan’s side even if there isn’t any Aslan to lead it. I’m going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn’t any Narnia". - The Silver Chair

"Excuse me, barmaid, I believe you brought me the wrong offspring! I ordered an extra-large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side! This here, this is a talkin’ fishbone!" – How to Train Your Dragon

"Cheese isn’t food; it’s heaven." – My friends’ brother

Relatives on TLC: Smaug is my younger brother.

About Me: Well… I wear too much black for a girl of my personality, and I don’t have a sanity. Some of my favorite things are Jesus, lime green, vacuums, unicorns, and scented candles.

Interests: Well, I enjoy acting and dancing (English country and swing.) As you may have guessed from my residency, I /love/ to sing and write. Reading is fun.

Things I Don’t Like: bugs, the dark, violence, bad writing, and unsweetened tea.

Ending Conclusion: "Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I’m not even sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”