Shi of Narnia

Moderator: Tenethia

ShiofNarnia
Knight

Shi of Narnia

Post by ShiofNarnia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:35 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation:TLC Name/Pronunciation: ShiofNarnia, or just Shi. (Pronounced shy)

Age range: Young adult

TLC occupation/Residency: Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper

TLC Species: I'd like to be a Hobbit, please :)

Favourite Narnian book: SC. I just love the story and Puddleglum is awesome. :)

Favourite non-Narnian book: Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Favourite movie: The Two Towers, The Return of the King, Tron: Legacy, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Road to Avonlea (TV series), and there may be more but that's all for now.

Favourite foods: Fried chicken, Charlotte's Chicken, Chick-fil-A (I like chicken :D), Gnocchi, Italian Beef, Cheesecake, Ice Cream from a local Creamery.

Favourite drinks: Iced SWEET Tea

Favourite quotes:

"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." -The Silver Chair

My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. (‭Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬)

Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.
(Isaiah 40:30-31)

Relatives on TLC: always narnian (sister)

About Me: I am a Christian. I like to spend time with family and friends. I like seeing new films, my favorite color is Green, and my favorite animals are dogs and otters.

Interests: Photography. Narnia. Middle Earth. Good food. Traveling someday. (Ireland, England, Norway, New Zealand)

Things I Don’t Like: Spiders. Preying Mantis. Bell Peppers.

Ending Conclusion: I'm not really sure what to say for this. Hmmm. Never run with sharp, pointy objects!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”