Moderator: Tenethia

Quill Jill
Knight

Quill Jill

Post by Quill Jill » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:54 pm

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Quill Jill

Age range: Teenager/High Schooler

TLC Species: Dryad

Favourite Narnian book: Honestly, it's torture to have to pick just one. I love them all for different reasons.

Favourite non-Narnian book: Peter Pan, Anne of Green Gables, Dear America, The Maze Runner, Nancy Drew, and any fairytale classic.

Favourite movie: All three Narnia movies, Pirates of the Caribbean, a number of Disney animated movies, Bridge to Terebithia, The Sound of Music, and A Little Princess (90's version)

Favourite foods: Pizza, macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwiches (basically anything involving cheese)

Favourite drinks: Smoothies and tea

Favourite quotes: This list could literally go on forever. But I'll just stick with:

“And as He spoke, He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And for us this the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on for ever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

About Me: Well, I LOVE the 1940's and enjoy learning about that time period as much as possible. I love acting and get to do that through a theater program. I want to be a missionary in foreign countries soon. Books are my escape. I love movies and books that make me cry.

Interests: I love to read, specifically adventure/fantasy, I love to write stories, especially with my friend. I love to listen to music, and I love meeting new people and hanging out with family.

Things I Don’t Like: Interruptions, Mary Sues, writer's block

Ending Conclusion: I am completely and totally crazy, awkward, and weird and I am proud of it. :D

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”