Hermit of the Northern March

Moderator: Tenethia

HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Hermit of the Northern March

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Wed May 18, 2016 1:49 am

TLC Name/Pronunciation: Hermit of the Northern March (Her-mitt ov thee Nor-thern March)

Age range: College

TLC Species: Badger

Location outside Narnia: United States of America.

Favourite Narnian book: Generally, The Horse and His Boy

Favourite non-Narnian books and comics: The Bible, LotR, Spider-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Frank Peretti. Also, I suppose, textbooks, since I spend so much time reading them!

Favourite movies and tv: Narnia, Rise of the Guardians, HTTYD, Gilligan's Island, Doctor Who, and Babe (the pig).

Favourite foods: Cheese, whole wheat bread, garlic bread, bananas, tomatoes, and lots of other things.

Favourite drink: Milk.

Favourite quotes: John 10:27-29 "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand."

Relatives on TLC: my sister Luthien.

About Me: I tend to be quiet and do my own work. I also work really hard, but I'm not really a hermit. I just picked that name (almost ten years ago!) because I'd heard scary stories and wanted to choose an online name that was very anonymous.

Interests: I am pretty good at drawing comics and playing the violin. I am trying to learn Chinese. I work in health care.

Things I Don’t Like: Making mistakes, spiders, snakes, online piracy...

Conclusion: Don't be lazy, otherwise you'll be stuck on Gilligan's Island forever. (Or maybe not... I need to think of better life changing advice, or something.)
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a

Return to “Knights and ROoTLs”