Non-Narnian Fan Art

Do you have any fan art to post? In here you will find threads for both Narnian and Non-Narnian.

Moderators: Lucy Took, White Rose

jesusgirl4ever

Re: Non-Narnian Fan Art

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Ooh, love it!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:33 pm

Nice! Took me a moment to realize that that was Magneto's helmet in the background, but it's a nice touch, especially since that's the trademark of his look. :D
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Hobbit, the colors and shadows on his cape are really good! Keep up the good work!
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:35 am

@Jaygee: :D I'm glad you like it!
@Ariel: The helmet...yeah, I was going to have Maegneto actually wearing it, but then I realized that it would cover up both his ears and his hair, which are basically the only truly defining elven parts of him. :P
@Hermit: Awww, thanks! :mrgreen: I'm still a bit uncomfortable/scared when I'm working with colors, but I'm...trying.

Angel as Beleg. It's been kind of a crazy week and I haven't had much time for drawing, but I managed to do this one in just a couple of hours.
(When I exported the file from the drawing program it resized it and made it really fuzzy, and at first I was annoyed; but then I realized it was kind of fitting, so I just left it that way. :lol: )
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 am

I think that, by the end of all this, you'll have quite a nice lineup of Elven X-Men (X-Elves?).
Any chance Prof X would be able to fit in? You'd have to give him hair, but the James McAvoy Prof X had hair until Apocalypse, so it could still work? I was thinking Elrond, but there's likely to be an Elf or two wiser than he.

I just had a thought that just took my mind from Elevn X-Men to Elven Avengers: The Silmarils would kinda work as Infinity Stones. They don't have the powers that the Stones do, but.... Which then leads to thoughts like "Glorfindel could work as Captain America because he does and comes back way later" and "Legolas as Hawkeye is just too obvious".
*headdesk*
Absolutely no obligation to go there, but if you want it, Hobbit.... :)
knight and scribe
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:12 am

Ooh, nice, Hobbit!

Ariel, those...are wonderful ideas. ;)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:21 pm

@Ariel: .....Cirdan, maybe? For Professor X? I dunno. Maybe Gil-Galad if we're going with young Xavier.
:lol: :lol: Someday, maybe, yes. The Elven Avengers (Elvengers??) might become a thing. Once I have a lot of time for drawing again.

@Jaygee: Thanks!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by hobbit_of_narnia on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:28 pm

*grins*
knight and scribe
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:28 pm

So I accidentally took a half-month hiatus from drawing and came back with this little...whatever it is. I've been meaning to do Sherlock Holmes and John Watson as elves for a while now but it's taken me three tries to get something of passable quality.
These guys are based half off the versions of the characters from BBC's Sherlock and half off my mental images of them when I read the Conan Doyle stories. John has a bow and arrow because he always seemed to have some sort of weapon whenever it was convenient for the plot.
This is officially the laziest background ever. *bows*
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Definitely never thought of them as Elves.... Sherlock's cape though!! :lol: I love it! Upturned collar and everything! John with a bow was unexpected, but you're right, he does carry his pistol around and a bow is the closest equivalent to that.
knight and scribe

Return to “Fan Art”